Best Restaurant In Dubai?

Topic locked
Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Dec 09, 2013
Thanks Ganga.. Lebanese is one cuisine I love the most.. after seafood ofcourse :p

setupbusiness
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Best Restaurant in Dubai? Dec 12, 2013
If you like fish, go to Sushi Counter – it’s one of the best restaurants in Dubai. They have several branches too: http://www.sushicounter.com/?p=home/locations. If you want to have your casual date at any park, I suggest you to try their delivery.
abriannerossi
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Dec 14, 2013
today i went to beyrock restaurant :)
ganga
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Dec 17, 2013
Can anyone tell me places where I can find parking easily. Takes me a lot of time to find parking.
setupbusiness
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Best Restaurant in Dubai? Dec 22, 2013
DIFC has a few very good places to eat.
Elly123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Dec 27, 2013
Majlis Al Bahar, Mediterranean hotel which is located at the Burj Al Arab's beach club.
sheza
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Feb 05, 2014
Try Golden fork and Dampukht, they are very good.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Feb 05, 2014
These restaurants are worth visiting:

PIERCHIC
CUISINE: EUROPEAN
Set on a bedecked pier jutting out into the Arabian Gulf, Pierchic offers some of Dubai’s finest seafood, and was recognized, for the second year, in 2010 as Time Out Dubai’s Best Seafood Restaurant.
+971 4 366 6730

MARGAUX
CUISINE: FRENCH
Not only is the cuisine inspired by French Mediterranean produce, but so too is the décor. Guests can either dine in the wood paneled dining room or under the vaulted arcades overlooking the astonishing Dubai Fountain.
+971 4 439 7555

EAUZONE
CUISINE: MODERN ASIAN
Style / Ambiance: The atmosphere at Eauzone is casual during the day, reflecting the slow pace of the One&Only Royal Mirage and the lazy sea beyond.
+971 4 399 9999

MAJLIS AL BAHAR
CUISINE: MEDITERRANEAN
Style / Ambiance: Magnificently positioned on the Burj Al Arab’s private island beach, this restaurant features no décor, simply sand and table, yet it serves an elaborate menu of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes.
+971 4 301 7600

AL HADHEERAH
CUISINE: TRADITIONAL ARABIAN
Style / Ambiance: The signature restaurant of the Bab Al Shams Resort is a 60 minute drive from Dubai airport, in a resort hidden amongst and surrounded by sand dunes, giving the image of an isolated oasis.
+971 4 381 3231
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Feb 22, 2016
It depends upon the type of food you like
designstoredxb
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Best Restaurant In Dubai? Feb 29, 2016
The 'Grand Cafe' in Downtown Dubai is truly one of the best restaurants in town. Not only tastes the food great, also the portions are very generous and presented in a creative way. Of course you have to like the Lebanese cuisine. Maybe it is better to say it is one of the best Lebanese restaurants in Dubai. Just try it yourself to understand what I mean.
expatindubai
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos