Cost Of Living

Topic locked
Jan 29, 2006
But MP,

It was you who was so keen for me to correct the way i type.

You seem very confused now, i have pointed out that indeed it is you who actually do not make sense.

Have you every heard/understand the word "irony" MP ?

:lol: :lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 29, 2006
pmsl @ MP

Chill dude - its not good for your stress level and blood pressure

:lol:

8) 8) 8)
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
dude i just said make your post readable !!! im sorry if i hurt your bloated ego psss.. im sorry but if you really have something to say i say you lock this thread and we do it in fight club !! you should know the procedure ... right mr moderator !!! pls lets not ruin the harmony of this forum .... lets do it in fight club pls if you cant stop and if your in heat !! dude im chilled man dont get me wrong like i sain my other post im in no mood to thrash people cause im exceptionally happy today and besides the fact that i dont wanna thrash you because your old enoug to be my dad but i guess your sense of reasoning and understanding is like my younger brother .... so if you insist and i gather your new ... ill make an exception !!

so lock the thread and we will open a new one in fight club ... one on one !!!

or lock the thread adn just lock it we will pretend this never happend either way like i said lets not disturb normal discussing forum with this senless argument ... there is a plce for this ... follow the procedure grandpa and then maybe ill give you a lollipop !!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
You neither hurt or upset me MP - i just think you are funny and good for a laugh.

You really do over-estimate yourself

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 29, 2006
well i never want to upset you in the firstplace its just you who cant stop ... i said sorry i said enough you continued ... now your accusing me of trying to upset you ??? grandpa i wouldnt do that to you ... i love elderly people ... if i upset you then you might get a heart attck then that would make me a bad person ... im a good person ...

ok man this is really silly lets stop this now peace !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MP, you ought to be on "The Comedy Channel"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

lol Feb 03, 2006
interesing introduction for the forum, it was entertaining u guys are funny heehee, anyway apart from all that i wanna say info about cost of living is a great help even for newbies looking back on a search thanx so much :)
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum