Company Not Pay The Salary

Topic locked
Company not pay the salary Dec 09, 2015
Hi,
My name is Qurashi and I am working in Jumeriah lakes tower actually I am working in a Resturant for the last 18 months and as per offer letter the salary will be increase after 6 months but I don't have the salary increment and thay creates lot of problems such as below:
1)- My joining date in this Resturant was 15 Aug 2014 but at that time the company not increase the salary till now.
2)- The company not to be giving the salary in proper time and now I don't receive the salary for the last 2 months.
3)- on the national vacation they don't give the leave or off if I leave on these days so company deduct the salary last time I leave on the eid for 2 days the company deduct the 7 days salary without any reason.
4)- As per offer letter company provide the medical benefit but they did not giving the benefit . Company deduct the salary for the medical expense.

So, I want to resign the company and they can also pay my all the salary or what is the best solution for this problem.

Qurashi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Company Not Pay The Salary Jan 04, 2016
Sir, I filed a complaint to the ministry of labour in Dubai against to my company for not paying my gratuity for eighht years, two months salary and leave benefits, a minute later I received a message from mol to mutually settle the problem with in 48 hours, but more than weeks, I did not yet receive any call from my previous employer for settlement. What the next move I will do? Thanks
jersky
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Company Not Pay The Salary Jan 28, 2016
Hi : i am working for a retail perfumes company since 2014 , in my contract there is mentioned transportation 500 dh per month but company is not paying me they says that my job lovation is near to accomodation so no need to pay, need ur advice shall i have to file complaint agaist them or not ?
Ahmad3124
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum