Unis In The UAE

Topic locked
unis in the UAE Jun 15, 2010
Hi, I would like know what the higher education system is like in the UAE. We are currently residing in the UK and may make a move if all turns out well and after looking into the pros and cons of life in the UAE. We have visited on many occasions and can't keep away from the place.
I understand , correct me if I am wrong that the high schools and Primary school are alot better now than say 10 years ago. How is the higher education? Is it very expensive? If a person goes to Uni there and later returns to the UK or anywhere else worldwide is the degree recognised? Are the courses and syllabus the same as in the UK?
Any advice on this topic would be greatly appreciiated.

-- Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 pm --

Hmmmmmmm :? surely someone knows somthing about higher ed in the UAE.
C'mon people get your' thinking caps on for me pleaaaasee!!! Pretty pleeeaassee!!! :love5:

-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:25 pm --

:(

-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 pm --

Anyone? :(

summer73
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Unis In The UAE May 09, 2013
Sorry no one responded earlier.

Yes you are right! Schools are much better now, As more and more expats are coming to Dubai to settle down the ministry of education is pulling the strings for schools to focus on quality. There are American Schools like Cambridge and City Schools which are doing great so far.

Yes with Sharjah University, Abu Dhahbi Univeristy , Things have changed, now students here are taught by PhDs from Oxford and Oxford Brooks and many other. Education Quality has been improved. Use of latest technology and newly introduced gadgets have really improved the way of delivering quality education.

Dubai now competes with International markets in almost everything and is not at all behind in Education
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Unis In The UAE Jun 24, 2013
Thankyou that is really wonderful information mate.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Unis In The UAE Jun 24, 2013
I am including an Education Promotion Blog in our website. That is really a wonderful help.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Unis In The UAE Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education