If Your Stupid Please Click On This!

Topic locked
if your stupid please click on this! Nov 26, 2004
well as promised jamal ish and his crew.
came and met up with my boys.

what can i say.
it was a slutter house lol.

first off jamal refused to rap at all. but to be fair he came in a nice ride.
in fact ish came in a nice ride aswell. both cars were nice. so they arnt lieing about there wheels.

as for jamal i didnt hear him so i cant judge.

and ish well....

it was something else.

the compatition was suppose to be freestyle meaning off the top of ur head.

ish said this one line about him having so much money then threw a thousand dhs whole out his pocket. it was so obvious he wrote it in advance.

but to be fair he said some nice shit.

his credibility went down tho because he did steal lyrics the day before when we met up from a another raper.

he tried to pass it as his own but my boys caught him.

ish couldnt even keep up with my boy, he can barly do 30 secs. my boy did a minute and a half.

i dont know why this even happened it was over before it started.

so just so we are clear:

yes they ish and jamal have the rides they clam.
yes they talk that way in real like and to a extent live it.
NO they arnt no where near as good as they would like to think.

this is my fair judge meant

FAKESPIKE

Nov 26, 2004
this why i like spike he says it how he see's it

anyways i got some comments to make bout why i didnt rap,, which i will make later on...

but for one thing lets have this thread moved to fight club, cause we all know when ish steps in here to post a reply how its gonna end up hahaha

and i dnt know if u all noticed i rock dubai forums not u smartd all u doin is spoilin what we had goin in this forums ur ideas an thoughts aint gonna take this far ... so u best leave ur thoughts for else where an let this joint run how it was runnin before aight

anyways im off too work now ill holla when i get time later

an ppl dont keep away just cause u think j aint gonna be here no more ... ill always represent i told yall that

so keep on postin an forget bout wat smartd is tryin to get done here

be free
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 26, 2004
why dont you guys just vote on how you want the site run.

J let me know if you want this moved to fight club or not.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 26, 2004
yea if you can move it i would appreciat that g

why dont you make a poll... or no jst let it run like how u are tryin to let it run for a couple of weeks an lets see how it works out aighht
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 26, 2004
O, when did all this go down?

Damn, wish I could have been there to see this. Not that I would have rapped, but would like to have seen these "wheels"!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 26, 2004
WORD UP TO FAKE FOR tha post wat he said was right i like that bout him but u know wat ur boy is good but u gotta say i killed him in tha 2 & 3rd round & thas wat u didn say anyways tha sooner tha betta u gon hear from us soon fakespike

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 26, 2004
lol they were just playing with yall. joe didnt even start lol.
joe is the white boy btw.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 28, 2004
yo u didnt stay there till the end joe that white boy that was claimin is american did spit a verse an i said if he was good enough i would reply him on it but he cam soo weak that even ur own boys who were still there didnt hastle me about spitting a lyric at him.... and u know wat he rapped about he was rapping about CUM u remember when ISH use to rap about CUM in the lounge an i silenced him,,,, i could have used the same lyric to silence ur boy but hey they are still young an they are new school us Og's old school niggas gotta incourage them into the game not demoralise them :wink:

yeah yorky u missed it man ... maybe u could have rapped alittle like that guy from the UK that artist called STREETS an talk about all them lagers an fannies u all sip an bang on in the weekend an about the woopties u all roll in 8)

just to let yall ppl know ... my lyrical speech the way i lay out my words just impresses an lays to rest doubts.... so jst imagine if i holl back with a rhyme... damnn im gonna be illa then the thrilla in manila fo shizzla hahaha

so be eassssy niggaaa

causing u messing with a veteran just like how the forums states it :twisted:

so belive meeeee niggggaaa hahaha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 28, 2004
yo J rememba wen u looked at him in tha face tha whiteboy tripped sayin shit commin outta ma ass oooohf anyway tha boss got yall a surprise

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat