Your Bad Experience With Taxi

Topic locked
Your Bad experience with Taxi Jul 10, 2005
Dear Friend,

From what you have said, it seems to me that the taxi driver was cheating you. Next time be careful that you get to know from your friends the fare and the location of your visit so as to avoid such experiences in the future.

Well, my name is Shravan, working as an Administrator cum Accountant for General Motors Dealers in the UAE. Hope we can be friends!. Waiting for your positive reply.

with great interest,
Shravan

Shravan
Dubai Forum User

Jul 10, 2005
kerala. as in malbari
rasta
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Your Bad experience with Taxi Jul 12, 2005
Shravan wrote:Dear Friend,

From what you have said, it seems to me that the taxi driver was cheating you. Next time be careful that you get to know from your friends the fare and the location of your visit so as to avoid such experiences in the future.

Well, my name is Shravan, working as an Administrator cum Accountant for General Motors Dealers in the UAE. Hope we can be friends!. Waiting for your positive reply.

with great interest,
Shravan

dude your scary !!!!! you dont really have to write your post in a "administrative" way or !!! dont post like a secretary for crying out loud !!!!! just post a reply on the original thread !!! dont make a new one while replying to a thread it doesnt make sense !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 12, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Your Bad experience with Taxi Jul 12, 2005
Cmon dude give him a break...he's a newbie...no need to get all hyper :)

[quote="mAJOR pAIN"]

dude your scary !!!!! you dont really have to write your post in a "administrative" way or !!! dont post like a secretary for crying out loud !!!!! just post a reply on the original thread !!! dont make a new one while replying to a thread it doesnt make sense !!![/quote]
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat