Why Is Dubai So Empty These Days? Boo Hoo

Topic locked
Jul 04, 2006
btw, i love dubai's street atsummer time and after friday paryers.. its soo cool u can storm out in ur car... but still you will find those guys who are setting at the edge of their driving seats.. holding the driving wheel with 2 hands (10:10 pose) and driving at the very left lane with a speed of 70 .. it really some gets on my nerve and the crazy freakin guy inside comes out .. :twisted: :twisted:

Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2006
Intimacy wrote:and the crazy freakin guy inside comes out .. :twisted: :twisted:

That would be me then! hehehehehehe
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
A$$ POWER!!!! 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
i am getting evil those days and i have no clue why :shock: :shock:

but kinda like it :lol:

York.. stop practsing black magic.. i think its u who is causing all this :x
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2006
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Intimacy,

Sorry, my bad. I now know what you were referring to earlier. The crazy freakin guy inside you comes out.

I thought you were talking about the guy behind cut/undertakes on the inside lane! hahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Intimacy,

Sorry, my bad. I now know what you were referring to earlier. The crazy freakin guy inside you comes out.

I thought you were talking about the guy behind cut/undertakes on the inside lane! hahahahahahaha

I think its the Summer's heart :lol: :lol: :lol:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 05, 2006
Now it's about cars?? Seems like the only the good thing about Dubai's summer is the chance to speed up! What if you don't own a car? Anything else that one can do here? (apart from watching football!!! purleeeasse, give us all non-football fans a major break)
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat