THIS IS BMs DAUGHTER

Topic locked
Re: THIS IS BMs DAUGHTER Oct 02, 2011
To the owner of "This is BM's Daughter" account

I have taken screen shots of both of your contributions.
And have requested IP identification from the host.

If you are located in the UAE, I will be forwarding the full data file to the local Police and filing a complaint.

This is a criminal offence under the UAE Penal Code.

Enjoy your moment of humour, because what comes next is not going to be fun.

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Actually, I will get in touch with my contact at CID. (That's what wasta is for!!!) I am certain that the culprit is in Dubai. He can expect a visit.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I do agree thats the right thing to do, but even then the hypocraisy here in this thread stinks to high hell. If anyone who has the right to be contacting the authorities if they feel they need to, should be no one other than BM herself.

Insulting Islam, the prophet, the ruling family and the rulers is also a criminal offense under the UAE penal code. ( We all know the story of the guy who got in trouble recently for doing exactly for doing that at nothing more than the testimony of a dept store sales man ).

So how come we never see any one threathining actions agaisnt any such numerous posts here. Just asking why the double standards ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:I do agree thats the right thing to do, but even then the hypocraisy here in this thread stinks to high hell. If anyone who has the right to be contacting the authorities if they feel they need to, should be no one other than BM herself.

Insulting Islam, the prophet, the ruling family and the rulers is also a criminal offense under the UAE penal code. ( We all know the story of the guy who got in trouble recently for doing exactly for doing that at nothing more than the testimony of a dept store sales man ).

So how come we never see any one threathining actions agaisnt any such numerous posts here. Just asking why the double standards ?

One way or another you are telling porkies pies! And you know it!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

desertdudeshj wrote:I do agree thats the right thing to do, but even then the hypocraisy here in this thread stinks to high hell. If anyone who has the right to be contacting the authorities if they feel they need to, should be no one other than BM herself.

This thread goes against everyone's grain, except the idiot who posted it. If someone feels extremely offended by posts made by people towards something they truly believe it, then that person should find the means to address it to make it stop. Not only is there a possibility that the person who created this thread get hauled in, but also those in Dubai who don't use a VPN to circumvent being detected. It's not just those who insult Islam and the Royal Family, someone using foul language and insulting people to the extreme could get an invite down to the police. Do you think the police will find this as an isolated incident on this forum?? and not look beyond it?? I guess that's where we can all have a meet up? It would make a great headline for Gulf News don't you think?

All of this needs to stop.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

This is so shameful!
Someone should find a way to remove it.
Its an obscenity that should not be allowed to remain on DF for long!
:evil: :evil:
zonker
BANNED

If I made a complaint to the police then there is a good chance that people may be hauled in who I wouldn't want to see in trouble of any kind, and that includes you, munchkin.
I don't intend to complain to anyone although someone has suggested he may complain to the Rulers Office about the content of the photo.
I think the majority of us know who posted it. It would appear he's lost his mind lately.
He made a post in politics and then this topic was created within a couple of minutes. He has now announced he's left the forum and hasn't taken his image with him.
Farewell Mr M-Al-A----. RIP.
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:This thread goes against everyone's grain, except the idiot who posted it. If someone feels extremely offended by posts made by people towards something they truly believe it, then that person should find the means to address it to make it stop. Not only is there a possibility that the person who created this thread get hauled in, but also those in Dubai who don't use a VPN to circumvent being detected. It's not just those who insult Islam and the Royal Family, someone using foul language and insulting people to the extreme could get an invite down to the police. Do you think the police will find this as an isolated incident on this forum?? and not look beyond it?? I guess that's where we can all have a meet up? It would make a great headline for Gulf News don't you think?

All of this needs to stop.

Agreed and true almost everyone here would be liable for one thing or the other. Also true we have hit a new all time low here. I guess the only way is up from here on then ? Lets see if that works ??

I'll start by ingonring FD's remark here.
desertdudeshj

ingonring??? Does that mean mentioning it??? :D
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: THIS IS BMs DAUGHTER Oct 03, 2011
Can't think of anything to say but wanted it moved back to the top of general to get up Chocs' nose :D

Remember, soft focus Chocs!
Bethsmum

Happy now BB ?

desertdudeshj wrote:It takes two to tango BB, many including me have tried sitting on their hands for an extended period of time. Only this is seen as a ticket to get away with whatever someone feels like and it keeps piling on.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Happy now BB ?

desertdudeshj wrote:It takes two to tango BB, many including me have tried sitting on their hands for an extended period of time. Only this is seen as a ticket to get away with whatever someone feels like and it keeps piling on.

I bet she's ecstatic at having to look at the picture everytime she logs on.

And it's so much fun being accused of posting it myself by that little wimp you are siding with.
The pack mentality. I wonder who would fall over backwards first if ever confronted in real life?
Bethsmum

* In light of recent developments, refuses to get drawn into another crap fest with the resident troll.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:* In light of recent developments, refuses to get drawn into another crap fest with the resident troll.

It's a bit late for that munchkin.
Bethsmum

I AM 1,000,000,000,000,0000,000,0000,000,000,0000,0000,0000,000,000,000,000 % sure the post is by "Symmetric".

Sad, sad individual...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Oh look! Sym's online!

He must be viewing his handy work.

Oh! And he's sending someone a PM! I wonder who that could be to?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat