Sunday Night Help (night Out)

Topic locked
Sunday night help (night out) Aug 26, 2007
Hi all,

this is my first forum post! My brother is over visiting, and as I don't normally head out on a Sunday I'm not sure where to take him. Without being too crude I think he'd like to meet some girls.

HELP!!

He's here for a few days so I might be asking the same quesiton over the next few nights too. I think he'd probably like to watch the football also.

Thanks - Anne

Anne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 26, 2007
Nothing happens on a Sunday, you want to take him out on Tuesday for all the ladies nights.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 26, 2007
timeoutdubai.com
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 26, 2007
PLAN A) ok .... Nice but naughty, but somewhat clean girls <non hookers>.... Shocho , Trilogy, or get a copy of timeout magazine

PLAN B) well if hes into fast action cause hes here for a short time .. you know the Hi Mam' bang bang goodbye type <Hookers> then he should go to Jules Bar, York Hotel, or just simply walk around Al rigga after 9PM .... but i suggest for you not to come ..... (without being rude ofcourse)

Considering that he doesnt have much time .... well i guess hes gonna be partying without you :) :wink:
majorpain2007
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 26, 2007
i wish i had a caring sister like you :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2007
Thanks all, we ended up in Carters, it was really good and busy, so if you're looking for somehting to do on a Sunday now you know!
Anne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Sunday night help (night out) Aug 30, 2007
Anne wrote:Without being too crude I think he'd like to meet some girls.

Introduce him to your girlfriends?

Rock Bottom and Jimmy Dix should sort him out. And things can only get better once you've done those two places. Maybe Zinc, Trilogy, Barasti Bar downstairs (forgot the name), Bar Zar. But C is right, Sunday isn't the most lively night in town.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat