I Own This Forum.

Topic locked
I own this forum. Feb 09, 2010
I just realized that I have the most discussed topics on this forum.

When I first joined I got some resistance from the mods (Arniegang and Sage) but as I was told (vide interesting pm's) they proved to be light weights with a tired "old song" (and apparently a propensity to send PM's to new members telling them they are "the good guys" by virtue of post count - garnered by way of "games forum"...).

Good for me.

XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I own this forum. Feb 09, 2010
get a life
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: I own this forum. Feb 09, 2010
Hey Kid, he actually has another one, lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: I own this forum. Feb 10, 2010
XPT wrote:I just realized that I have the most discussed topics on this forum.

When I first joined I got some resistance from the mods (Arniegang and Sage) but as I was told (vide interesting pm's) they proved to be light weights with a tired "old song" (and apparently a propensity to send PM's to new members telling them they are "the good guys" by virtue of post count - garnered by way of "games forum"...).

Good for me.

XPT,….C’mon man, stop tooting your own horn….!!

This is not a race of who can post the most, or who can generate the biggest reaction!

Sure, some of your topics were interesting, but you can’t own this forum by “deluging” it with too many topics…..one after the other!!

Remember, good things come in small packages….!

So.. cool it….buddy!!! And don’t let it get to your head!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

talk about seeking attention :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

There is only ever one situation where you would prefer quantity over quality, and that's ammunition.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Dr Strangeglove wrote:There is only ever one situation where you would prefer quantity over quality, and that's ammunition.

Ain't that the truth :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

if u can get me in censor club that's be awesome, the fight club mods have been logging in - whats going on?
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

You are soooooooooooooo delusional. If you were even remotely correct in that statement, would that be some kind of "personal achievement"? That number under your name: 185 - represents posts (not threads!)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: I own this forum. Feb 11, 2010
Bora Bora wrote:You are soooooooooooooo delusional. If you were even remotely correct in that statement, would that be some kind of "personal achievement"? That number under your name: 185 - represents posts (not threads!)

You think !!!!!!!!!! Nah ! Besides, I meant "own" as in gettign money out of it. Where do you think all that revenue from all your posts and everyone else's posts goes (thank you by the way) :wink:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I own this forum. Feb 13, 2010
Still do :lol:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I own this forum. Feb 15, 2010
XPT wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:You are soooooooooooooo delusional. If you were even remotely correct in that statement, would that be some kind of "personal achievement"? That number under your name: 185 - represents posts (not threads!)

You think !!!!!!!!!! Nah ! Besides, I meant "own" as in gettign money out of it. Where do you think all that revenue from all your posts and everyone else's posts goes (thank you by the way) :wink:

Well your last attempt at running a forum earnt you abour 45 cents in clicks, and you probably spent most of your time doing the clicking yourself. That clearly didn't work so now you are back boring everyone to death, nought new there then.

:bootyshake:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat