MISSING PERSON!!!

Topic locked
MISSING PERSON!!! Mar 11, 2010
MISSING PERSON!!!

A citizen of the Ukraine, Kalistratov Dmitry Borisovich, 20 years old, left with his friends to Hatta on 06th March 2010 and was last heard from on a telephone call, at 01:00 hrs on 7th March 2010.

Features: Light brown short hair, blue eyes, Height = 190 cm.

He was dressed in a white T-shirt, dark trousers, white "Adidas" sneakers and with a silver cross hanging on his neck.

His car (red coloured Audi 80, 1994) has not been found. The Plate Number is: E6802, Dubai.

If you know anything about this, please call to the numbers (055) 594-18-12 or (050) 577-33-15 or to the nearest police station.

The Police File Number is: 2593 / 22 / 2 (Al Buhairah Police Staition).

Baltika
Dubai Forums Member

Re: MISSING PERSON!!! Mar 11, 2010
Baltika wrote: MISSING PERSON!!!

A citizen of the Ukraine, Kalistratov Dmitry Borisovich, 20 years old, left with his friends to Hatta on 06th March 2010 and was last heard from on a telephone call, at 01:00 hrs on 7th March 2010.

Features: Light brown short hair, blue eyes, Height = 190 cm.

He was dressed in a white T-shirt, dark trousers, white "Adidas" sneakers and with a silver cross hanging on his neck.

His car (red coloured Audi 80, 1994) has not been found. The Plate Number is: E6802, Dubai.

If you know anything about this, please call to the numbers (055) 594-18-12 or (050) 577-33-15 or to the nearest police station.

The Police File Number is: 2593 / 22 / 2 (Al Buhairah Police Staition).

Sorry to hear about your friend. What about his friends? Did he get separated from them?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Baltika wrote: MISSING PERSON!!!

Sorry to hear about your friend. What about his friends? Did he get separated from them?

Sorry, I don't know a full story... I know only the fact. :roll:

I've just translated his mother's post (on a Russian community forum) into English.
Baltika
Dubai Forums Member

I suggest go down into wadi khamis next to hatta and have a look around. Also check if there were any flash floods recently due to the rains.

Not wanting to add grief or stricken the family more. But I lost two good friends almost 15 yrs ago at the same place. Their Nissan Patrol was washed away and crushed like a can of coke and one of my friends body was found two days later in Omani terrritory.

I sincerly hope that none of this has happned and maybe they are just chilling out in the mountians somewhere ( no tel reception in that area ) or at worst picked up by Omani border patrol for some misunderstanding etc etc.

Which also reminds me if they have crossed into Oman for some reason not been able to get back.

Good luck and hope it all turns out well
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: MISSING PERSON!!! Mar 14, 2010
Many thanks for your reply and given information. Sorry to hear about your friends.

Will pass it to his fiends and mother. Hope, everything is OK with him.

The Police Helicopter hasn't found him as well. His friends are giving the advertisements on two languages (Arabic and English) to everybody in this area and every single day...
Baltika
Dubai Forums Member

Re: MISSING PERSON!!! Mar 16, 2010
Baltika
Dubai Forums Member

R.I.P . My deepest sympathies and condolences for the family and loved ones. I have been through this experience myself. Unfortunately Hatta claims another life
desertdudeshj

So sorry to hear about your friend. Condolences to you and his family.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

That's just too sad!!!

A life so young cut short!!!!

Condolences to the family.

:( :(
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Baltika wrote:RIP!!! :(

My condolences to his family.

Any news on what the cause of death was?
RobbyG

Re: MISSING PERSON!!! Mar 17, 2010
From the Gulf News:

Body of 21-year-old man found inside car in Dubai
Police rule out criminal intent behind man's death

By Siham Al Najami, Staff Reporter Published: 00:20 March 17, 2010
Dubai: The body of a 21-year-old Ukrainian man was found inside his car at Hatta valley on Tuesday after he was reported missing by his parents two days ago.

Brigadier Khalil Ebrahim Al Mansouri, Director of the general department for criminal investigation at Dubai Police, told Gulf News that the cause of his death is due to natural circumstances and ruled out any criminal intent.

A missing person report was filed and Dubai Police immediately formed an investigative team. Upon interrogating friends of the victim, Dubai Police found out that the dead man was last seen three days ago in Al Majara Valley in Hatta.

According to Brigadier Al Mansouri, the Ukrainian refused to return with his friends because he feared he would be punished by his parents for consuming alcohol.

Upon obtaining a clearance from the court to carry out an autopsy on the body, it was determined that the victim died of natural circumstances. The car might have slipped from a cliff and landed in the valley, which was covered in water from the recent heavy rains, he said.

It took the rescue team more than four hours to find the car deep inside the valley, Brigadier Al Mansouri said.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat