Looking For Singaporeans In Dubai

Topic locked
looking for singaporeans in dubai Sep 02, 2006
i will be in dubai this coming sept and really hope to know more people esp my fellow singaporeans who have been in dubai... so i can feel a little more at home.

btw... does anyone wants a Ya Kun kaya from singapore? :lol:

bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Re: looking for singaporeans in dubai Sep 02, 2006
bubble world wrote:
btw... does anyone wants a Ya Kun kaya from singapore? :lol:

...what is it???
poppy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

ya kun kaya... Sep 02, 2006
check out their website [url]www.yakun.com[/url]

Kaya ...is a type of jam that we normally eat it with our toast.
Ya Kun is one of the fav tea-break places that singaporeans go to... it's cheap & good! :P[/url]
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 02, 2006
welcome, now that u have clarified what it is, i guess u will have to get a container full for all DF members here. :lol:

i say yes on behalf of everyone :lol:

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 02, 2006
i am more than happy to share this lil goodie from singapore with my fellow DF members and my fellow singaporeans who miss the lil touch from home! :P
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 02, 2006
i absolutely love ya kun kaya toast...used to have it in far east sqaure kopitiam...have lived in singapore for 4+ years...absolutely loved it...do know quite a few singaporeans in here...as most of them work with me...would be glad to introduce you to them when you come down in sept...drop me a mail and will arrange for you to meet them up at the next gathering we have...
cheers
me
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 02, 2006
thanks constantine!
i will be in Dubai in mid sept. i would definately love to meet up with all and of cos i will bring the Ya Kun Kaya along.... :lol:
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2006
haha.....

bubble world...whats the point of going to dubai when all u wanna do is meet up with ppl from ur home country? wakkakakakakak

no offence lar....but its a bit the funny.....u haven't even cum here and looking for countrymen liao....why not just stay back?
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 03, 2006
thanks dodgeek for your concern! it seems like you are just like many others who challenge my will power to make it to and in dubai. many are just waiting to see me fail or suffer... 8)
i absolutely see nothing wrong in wanting to meet my fellow singaporeans. afterall i will meet tons of others from all over the world. :lol:
i believe that most pple are more willing to 'take care' of their fellow countrymen in foreign land... prehaps i am wrong! cos i am only 26 and not 39!
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2006
Ya better have enough to go around now that you've brought it up!

Welcome mate.

...hmm is that gonna be your trade here? Slaving over a hot stove, diligently stirring your pot of sticky concoction :D
Guilo2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
well if u are single and hot then constantine won't really mind having to bring u around and introduce u to ppl.....kekekekkeke ... no lar...if fat and ugwee oso constantine will be nice to u.......

bring me some kaya and then only we tok ok?

kakakkakak
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 03, 2006
I'm half singas. Will put my order in for kaya!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
dodgeek wrote:well if u are single and hot then constantine won't really mind having to bring u around and introduce u to ppl.....kekekekkeke ... no lar...if fat and ugwee oso constantine will be nice to u.......

bring me some kaya and then only we tok ok?

kakakkakak

oi dody boi...

i am nice to everyone 8) ...irregardless of class culture creed looks...and i love singaBORE...hahahaha...

BTW dodgeek is a singaporean himself as you might have guessed by now bubble...
constantine

BTW dodgeek is a singaporean himself as you might have guess Sep 03, 2006
oh yes.. was wondering how come he was so unfriendly :roll:
but still...he will get his share of kaya :lol: cos i am fat n ugwee.. so i got to .. at least be nice :shock:
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2006
bubble world wrote:oh yes.. was wondering how come he was so unfriendly :roll:
but still...he will get his share of kaya :lol: cos i am fat n ugwee.. so i got to .. at least be nice :shock:

bubble

doddy is a nice guy and happily married (until his wife arrives back into town)...he's just playing... :lol: ...but kaya or no kaya...welcome to your potential move to dubai...
constantine

Sep 03, 2006
constantine.....dun lar try to bluff... the bigger the cup size the nicer u becum....kakkakakakaka....but then again....i'm also like that!

no lar bubble i'm unfrenly coz thats my nature.....not coz i singaporean or not.......and let me try to CLEAR the air over my COUNTRY of ORIGIN....i'm AUSTRALIAN! kakkakakakakakaka

or i wanted to actually pretend that i'm australian ler.....i'm not Singaporean ler....this constantine can only remember details about chicas and latinas......when it comes to blokes.....information goes in one ear and goes out the other...thats coz he needs as much space in his brain to store valid info on chics.

let me clarify lar... i USED to BE Malaysian.....
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 03, 2006
hahahaaaa.... heard that women are rare commodity in dubai isit?

well i believe you guys are brainier than just looking at cups 8)

maybe you guys can consider being nicer to me.. cos i got 40 girls under my wing! on their cup size... sorrie .. i m not sure too

but got pple look at cup size b4 deciding to be frens or not meh?

prehaps ...men r men afterall.... :shock:
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2006
u heard wrong babes...the woman market here better quality than the rest of the world lar. u can get babes of all nationalities and they are BABES....sorry to burst ur bubble hor.....

u will know when u get here.....u throw a chewing gum in the air either in Sheikh Zayed Road or Mall of Emirates and theres a 1 in 2 chance it will get stuck on the lovely locks of a hot hoochie momma....

uhhmmm... 40 girls under ur wing? hrmmz.....wut sort of "bizness" u doing lar? sounds dodgy!
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 03, 2006
BABES market? oohh my bubble is burst! tough competition then 8)

what dodgy...we are running a up-market decent biz in dubai and is expanding. that's why i am going there to manage all my babes!
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2006
sorry...but i am spoken for 8) ...but i am always nice to people...thats just me...so no conditions...except maybe kaya butter and maybe some sambal belachan...thats all... :D
constantine

Sep 04, 2006
sambal belachan... sure! it's not too difficult. i will go do the necessary marketing. 8)

glad that i can bring a lil home touch to all out there ... craving a career in the middle east! :lol:
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat