Good Friends, Bad Company

Topic locked
Good Friends, Bad Company Feb 12, 2006
Well, do u agree with that statement?
When i say that, i mean if you know some1, and they are a real great friend to you. They are there when u need a shoulder to cry on, to lean on, to laugh with and hang out with... they keep ur secrets and share theirs with you
Everything is peaches *lol*

BUT.. at the same time, they maybe dress indecently or hang out with the wrong crowd, .. smoke/drink .. watever.. u guys get the picture

What would u do in that situation? Would u keep them as a friend, since they hold up to the definition of a friend 100%?
Or Would their not so great behaviour -that is exclusive to you- effect your friendship?
& IF u say that u'll try to change them, then i bring another Question, what if they refuse to listen ? :roll:

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2006
i'll probably ask myself why is that person my friend? is it worth it? if yes then be with em if no the hell w/ them ha!
ross392
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 12, 2006
1st of all...not every1 is same in this world and beleive me its very hard to get a firend like that ........every1 has his own lifestlye.......for some it can b bad habits.....but the person is not hurting 1 by what hes doing....so whats wrong in that if he roams around with a bad crowd or he has bad habits coz the person is gud within.......theres 1 more sayin which i like to add

"Never judge a book by its cover"
or
"Never Judge cigar by its box, until u smoke em" :wink:

if i was in ur place i wouldnt let go of such a friend
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2006
Very well put Abu........

That saying is very true and unfortunately some people are too trusting of others :(
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 13, 2006
kelly1966 wrote:Very well put Abu........

That saying is very true and unfortunately some people are too trusting of others :(

by the way its Adu....... :lol: :lol:
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 13, 2006
aduberdu wrote:

he probably meant abu.... just like aladdins pet monkey... smart monkey though :D
ross392
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 13, 2006
ross392 wrote:
aduberdu wrote:

he probably meant abu.... just like aladdins pet monkey... smart monkey though :D

well u can say i am smart 8) but not a monkey though :twisted:
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat