FOR SALE: BRAND NEW PS3

Topic locked
Dec 17, 2006
Kidding aside, anyone who pays more than 2000dhs for a PS3 or any other console for that matter isn't too bright. Sure if you've got money to waste go ahead and buy one. But try checking prices abroad first to get an idea of how badly you're being ripped off...

Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 17, 2006
guys...abdulnafees is right..u can buy ps3 between 3000-3900 in MOE and city centre...check virgin....don't tell me u guys forgot what happened with ps2 after it got launched...priced dropped within couple months..2 almost half!
not going 2 happen 2 me again :twisted:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 17, 2006
Legendkiller wrote:guys...abdulnafees is right..u can buy ps3 between 3000-3900 in MOE and city centre...check virgin....don't tell me u guys forgot what happened with ps2 after it got launched...priced dropped within couple months..2 almost half!

Dude EVEN if the price is halfed within 2 months it will STILL be more exensive than the launch price in US or Japan... Just wait for the PAL system release in March... Which of course should still be damn expensive if we think about the X360 launch price.....
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 17, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Legendkiller wrote:guys...abdulnafees is right..u can buy ps3 between 3000-3900 in MOE and city centre...check virgin....don't tell me u guys forgot what happened with ps2 after it got launched...priced dropped within couple months..2 almost half!

Dude EVEN if the price is halfed within 2 months it will STILL be more exensive than the launch price in US or Japan... Just wait for the PAL system release in March... Which of course should still be damn expensive if we think about the X360 launch price.....

i was talking also abt the march launch :wink:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 17, 2006
i know a place where u can get it for 2800 dhs :D yeh its in UAE alrite
yeh am talking about ps3 here
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat