Dubai Fund Going Down The Toilet

Topic locked
Dubai Fund going down the toilet Sep 14, 2009
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Dubai Fund going down the toilet Sep 14, 2009

LOL if you spend as much time searching for a job then you might be actually be employed by now LOL, trust me, Dubai as an object is not the reason for what happened to you. :cry: move on...
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 14, 2009
What is it about what I have to say that so infuriates you?

I could also have posted the Bloomberg piece on the appalling financial return of Mo Money's horses, but chose not to ... you see my job is in the financial sector and I go through it as it comes in ...

The potential of an investment unit going under is NEWS and both topical and current given the banner "Dubai Forums"

Care to comment on the actual subject matter? No, did not think so - must be waiting for your opinion to arrive by email.

And as to my job ... you don't have computers in your office ? Oh well, maybe when you grow up and your time feeding goats is done, the promotion will provide you with one.

As a real boring aside Dubai is not an object (inanimate or otherwise) and your use of the term is really confusing, perhaps you might want to rephrase the question using crayons and a very big bit of paper first!

No, really you should print your comments out first before posting and look at how the words and the tone might reflect on you, and when you get the hang of that maybe I can give you some guidance on mafamatics.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 14, 2009
"mafamatics" - PMSL!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 14, 2009
^ Had to look it up !! :lol:

Clearly do not spend enuf time on the interweb :wink:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
Whoever buys shares without a hedge? I mean have'nt they heard of stop loss? :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2009
They has an investment philosophy called the 3i's, check the website

Indolent - Ignorant - Idiots

A stop loss would not be appropriate in that instance but an option structure called a collar would have (essentially a cap and floor) so if the price tumbles the value of the put option increases proportionally. Instead they are sitting on a $5 Billion loss (ok ok $4.8 Billion) Arf arf - maybe they should hire the kid ? Couldn't do any worse ...

:lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:What is it about what I have to say that so infuriates you?

I could also have posted the Bloomberg piece on the appalling financial return of Mo Money's horses, but chose not to ... you see my job is in the financial sector and I go through it as it comes in ...

The potential of an investment unit going under is NEWS and both topical and current given the banner "Dubai Forums"

Care to comment on the actual subject matter? No, did not think so - must be waiting for your opinion to arrive by email.

And as to my job ... you don't have computers in your office ? Oh well, maybe when you grow up and your time feeding goats is done, the promotion will provide you with one.

As a real boring aside Dubai is not an object (inanimate or otherwise) and your use of the term is really confusing, perhaps you might want to rephrase the question using crayons and a very big bit of paper first!

No, really you should print your comments out first before posting and look at how the words and the tone might reflect on you, and when you get the hang of that maybe I can give you some guidance on mafamatics.

infuriates me ? not at all,but when you got no replies on your thread and I felt sorry for you so I said hey better reply something than nothing,right?

I'm just worried about you man, you trying to prove the obvious !! it is just making you looks like the homeless ExVietnam dude under the bridge LOL rumbling words no one care for anymore :lol: , recession ? it became a word used more than a" good morning" so you are not bringing any breaking news, that's why you see no replies on your thread.
Buy the T-shirt, it may help :lol:

Beside I wouldn't dream of discussing anything with an intelligent copy and paste man such as your self.. :lol:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 15, 2009
Pure entertainment.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2009
Wrong thread numpty! :?

As well as reading what you write you should also look at the title of the thread, so that what you write is in context.

You know something, I feel sad and demoralised in writing this, your heart is in the right place, you are passionate about your country and clearly feel that you need to defend it at every turn, but the truth is you are not equipped with the basic tools to communicate, the intellectual ammunition to perform the task or the facts and figures to back up your claims.

Expanding the thread - It is my opinion that ADIA ADIC et al are properly organised and are well run organisations with a management that understands the needs of the sponsors and a structured investment philosophy that they adhere to.

Istithmar are not a Sovereign Wealth Fund, it is/was nothing more than a vehicle for over leveraged vanity purchases, and that truth is now starting to come out and the tales of blame allocation should make for humorous reading in the days and weeks to come ...

The reason that "no one" replied to the thread is that it is out of the realm of most peoples direct sphere of understanding, but is of interest in a general fashion as Dubai World has such a large footprint in Dubai.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
From my family album !

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
You left home without your hat.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 15, 2009
Must have left it on the Space Mountain ride - thanks for finding it !

How much is the finders fee ?

:)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
Here, I made you one during my lunch break .....

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
Nice. Where are my diamond earrings??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Nice. Where are my diamond earrings??

Still in the shop
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 15, 2009
^^^go steal them then, a promise is a promise!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2009

here's me on a recent trip to Graf's in London, unfortunately dropped the aforementioned ear rings on the way out ! Had to leave in a bit of a rush !!

:lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009

But not to worry I have a cunning plan for a trip to the Wafi :)

B.B. you dont have an Audi A8 I can borrow do you ?
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Image

But not to worry I have a cunning plan for a trip to the Wafi :)

B.B. you dont have an Audi A8 I can borrow do you ?

I'll get you a Sunny Nissan so that you can blend in. No excuses, I want my earrings!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 15, 2009
My My the Sugar Daddies of the forum out in full force....eh? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2009
A SUNNY ! - dear heart I have an image to maintain !!!

check out my current wheels, no way I'd drive that through plate glass just for a pair of ear rings ...

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 16, 2009
Even the dog's laughing..... :rr:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:A SUNNY ! - dear heart I have an image to maintain !!!

check out my current wheels, no way I'd drive that through plate glass just for a pair of ear rings ...

No, no my dear man. Driving through the window has already been done. I was thinking that you would do it the old fashion way: disguise your identity as such:

and then make your getaway to Karama in a car that would blend in.

Without the earrings the hat is useless!! Accessories are a must!!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 16, 2009
Madness, lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 16, 2009
I think dear Bora has been making tea with those mushrooms I sent her. :)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I think dear Bora has been making tea with those mushrooms I sent her. :)

Ahhhhh, now I understand, lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 27, 2009
NedaGhenai wrote:Edited - MOD

xxx

That has tickled my curiosity; what "services" do you offer??
zonker
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat