Clubbing In Dubai

Topic locked
Sep 13, 2006
Has it the post subject changed to Karaoke forum!?! I LOVE IT!!!!

Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 13, 2006
Well clubbing in Dubai is overrated. It's true that we have some of the best DJs in the world spinning here every week but the night scene still has a looong way to go.

I get pissed off at clubs with the couples only policy, when one manages to get in they'd find that 75% of the people in the club are guys! Also, I am a huge house music fan, so the best club for me for that is Peppermint (Deep is equally good sometimes but I prefer Peppermint), I've heard all sorts of excuses by their door staff, couples only, IDs (I am under age but I usually manage get in to clubs because I look WAY older than 21), etc. the last (Which was by far the worst I heard) was that only regulars were let in, those idiots!! How can I be an idiot if you keep on rejecting me @ the bloody door for all sorts of stupid reasons!!

Also, 3 A.M.? That is a joke, what's even worse is that the international djs used to spinning 4+ hour sets spin for 2 - 3 hours max, they probably feel as if they're spinning to school kids rather than clubbers!

Agree with Choco on the Lebanese... For some reason they love to show off :S
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
liverpool4ever wrote:Well clubbing in Dubai is overrated. It's true that we have some of the best DJs in the world spinning here every week but the night scene still has a looong way to go.

I get pissed off at clubs with the couples only policy, when one manages to get in they'd find that 75% of the people in the club are guys! Also, I am a huge house music fan, so the best club for me for that is Peppermint (Deep is equally good sometimes but I prefer Peppermint), I've heard all sorts of excuses by their door staff, couples only, IDs (I am under age but I usually manage get in to clubs because I look WAY older than 21), etc. the last (Which was by far the worst I heard) was that only regulars were let in, those idiots!! How can I be an idiot if you keep on rejecting me @ the bloody door for all sorts of stupid reasons!!

Also, 3 A.M.? That is a joke, what's even worse is that the international djs used to spinning 4+ hour sets spin for 2 - 3 hours max, they probably feel as if they're spinning to school kids rather than clubbers!

Agree with Choco on the Lebanese... For some reason they love to show off :S

well said omar
i wish dubai had a harder dance scene when i was there
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat