NMC Should Be Closed Down

Topic locked
Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Feb 05, 2013
Why are they protesting 4 years after the original post? How strange.
What's the consequence of not removing it?
I've read worse on DF.

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Feb 05, 2013
Why are they protesting 4 years after the original post?

Because it's probably in google search results.

I don't know what could be the consequences, but from the links you can see that it is not false it's in the news.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Feb 06, 2013
I think that, ethically speaking, voicing one's grievances in this manner is just not right. It's slander. There are regulatory bodies in place in the UAE surely, and all complaints can go to them to be looked into. There are also courts, which are pretty active in case of any Medical negligence.

At best, the stories in the media, such as Gulf News is about 50% fantasy.

If someone is given an antacid for heart burn and that person dies of a heart attack 2 days later, does not mean the hospital poisoned him; I've seen such cases being reported in the press. Unsubstantiated and pure conjecture.
I dont believe in anonymous or in-cognito complainants either.
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Feb 06, 2013
Andyba , thats the whole purpose of the internet , to connect and form a collective of imformation. what these guys are asking you to do is to hide this evidence. Tell them to provide proof that they are INNOCENT in all these case. Prove themselves that these statements are utterly false. Their companies reputation is already spoilt. they hire dummies on low salary, charge patients an arm and leg(and even their lives) . Mr Shittys goodwill is to make a handsome profit without caring whos lives he has messed up. i doubt that Mr shitty will even get himself admitted into his own hospital!!!!

DO NOT REMOVE THIS THREAD. (unless they offer you a handsome sum of money ) they cannot do anything , there is no law against the freedom of speech over the internet. since your website is probably hosted by a server in the US , and the domain name is international , i dont think your website is registered as a company in UAE , so you are perfectly fine! the local authorities cannot touch you even if they tried.

The nerve of these bstrds. i hope they go under. they are cheaters.

--- Feb 06, 2013 ---

FF2 ,you are seriously mistaken , i have a friend that lost both kidney thanks to wrong medication provided by Zara hospital in sharjah. the hospital refused to take blame for it and offered no compensation. the courts did nothing, even if he won the case he would only recieve about Dhs 100,000/- compensation. what good is that ? you wont be able to get a kidney transplant with that. he will probably die soon if he doenst get a transplant. so the hospital will get away with that easy.

my close friend lost his life because they gave him wrong medication in a hospital even thou we warned them agaisnt his diabetes. this was kuwaiti hospital sharjah. All the courst said was its in Allahs hand.

my other friend lost his eyesigh same reason of medication f..ups in qasimi . same courst senario. its Allahs will

iranian hospital cut out a friend of mines appendix , because they taugh if was infected . but after a week they found out it was annother problem. which wasnt serious.

another buddy fell of a motor bike , went to kuwaiti hospital , the failed to figure out that his shoulder was dislocated and gave him a poorly casted arm

my other buudies wife recently gave birth , in qasimi hospital , they told her that she was not due for another week and told her to go home, the same second they took her to GNC to give birth there.

they hospitals in UAE are horrid. they have no regualtions , they can get away with murder. there is no proper legal system when they can sue the hospital for millions , such as in europe . i havent been to a hospital in UAE since 7 years. after they tried to cut out my appendix , i ran away from them.

American hospital Dubai is the only Okay hospital, but i wouldnt use them for any major operations. cause i know they hire most of the f.. up from germany/england etc.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Feb 07, 2013
Geez, your friends don't have much luck!

Or are you just being a drama queen?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

bossman ,

Have you got any friends left at all? You are loosing them all to the UAE Healthcare system.

That's a very high rate of attrition. I've counted 6!

Why are you still living in such a dangerous place? That's almost like a war-zone :shock:

Or are you just being a drama queen? :wink:
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

no drama , these are facts

nmc is the worse of the bunch

im just getting these out there so people know whats going on , when the doctor tries to scare you into gettings something done , always call it BS and get a second or third opinion. And if possible go to europe to get the procedures done.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:And if possible go to europe to get the procedures done.

Now I know you're having a laugh.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Feb 11, 2013
Guys... No need to waste time finding answers. Knowing the nature of Dubai, if you feed money to the officials- you won't get shut down!
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Sep 19, 2014
NMC should be closed down they are robbers. They will very low salary in U.A.E and lowest in the market. Once employee starts working they will start torturing. If employee resigns before contract or after renewal of contract they will beg and start robbery of one and half month salary. unethical practice specially B.R.Shetty's wife Chandra Kumari and Her Brother in H.R Department. They will put ban additional 1 year. Do not send even your enemies to this institution.
closenmchospital
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: NMC Should Be Closed Down Sep 20, 2014
NMC is just at front of my home, is it really true? I was happy that such a big hospital is nearby so easily accessible....
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list