Topic locked
Jan 30, 2006
GAB,

Does Mr Gab know of your intentions ??

:lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 31, 2006
You should know by now-never argue with a woman.....we NEVER forget! :lol: Actually, his suggestion! but I'll let him borrow his own car on weekends...maybe! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 25, 2006
mazda with the old emblems sports a mazda engine that comes lately in the 2000 i think of ford light vehicles,.. but the mazda3 is the amazing rig mush on exterior and interior and also under the hood....now how about 4wd's im more on trucks than cars because i grew now in size so in lowered cars my legs are stacked and the wheel s are in my tummy....im so big now... in my toyota hilux 4wd i can go whatever i want just ike in my avatar in is in a national offroad competition, my hilux is also my daily driver and my weekend touring truck but in times that ill go for long trips like a 24 hours trips i used our nissan frontier pickup because of better air conditioning, reliability and economy because it has a diesel engine...my toyota truck has a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder offroad race modified engine and has a low speed gear ratio that contributer to high mileage but much power offroad...

as of your choice of care maybe you must list down "what do you want your do in everyday, weekend or trips", this also includes your budget and the available replacement parts in your place.

The nissan is my now drooling taste of SUV because of the Nissan Patrol which has gaining popularity in the offroad shows and offroad set-ups and also the cars which is a reliable one as a daily driver.
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto