Moving From Qatar To UAE By Car (Export/Import)

Topic locked
Moving from Qatar to UAE by car (Export/Import) Jun 21, 2008
I'm leaving Qatar & moving on to UAE. My question is with regards to exporting my car from Qatar & importing it to UAE. I'll be driving the car from Doha through the Saudi borders & into UAE. I've done all the papers required:
- have UAE employment visa
- got the export plates for the car
- got the temporarily qatar car insurance
- got the export vehicle certificate
- got the customs fees paid certificate from my car company stating that the customs fees are paid so that I don't have to pay them again in UAE (heard it's a GCC deal)

My question is: do I need to certify any of these papers from the ministry of whatever? especially the customs fees certificate. Or if there's anything I'm still missing please help me out on it!!

thanks alot...

alkhwaea
Dubai Forums Member

Car export Jul 19, 2008
Hi,

I am looking to export a vehicle from Qatar to Dubai. Where did you get the information about all the paperwork that is required?

Thanks
QatarLee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Moving from Qatar to UAE by car (Export/Import) Sep 13, 2011
We provide vehicle Export/shipping from UAE to GCC countries...Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, kuwait at compatitive price and quickly. It's a door to door service. We will pick your vehicle from anywhere in the UAE deliver to your doorstep. We can arrange all export & Customs documents in the UAE and can tow to your destination on a single tow truck within 24 hours.

971 50 2045 208,
http://www.CarTowingDubai.com
igkhattak
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined May 10, 2014
hi I need information about car. I have RP of Qatar.and I can buy car in uae on visit visa and I can export to Qatar myself.

I can buy car in uae on visit visa.
aabidsh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Moving From Qatar To UAE By Car (Export/Import) Oct 18, 2015
Hi I moved some of house hold from Dubai to Doha last week. ALM cargo & Storage did the packing forwarding service. The team was very professional. I received my goods in 3 days. I love to share their No. 050 9220956
SAMA
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Oct 27, 2015
alkhwaea ,
Hi

I know this thread is old, however I would like to know have you done it with those papers you mentioned?

Thanks
mo514
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto