Strategic Partnerships In Dubai

Topic locked
Strategic Partnerships In Dubai Dec 14, 2012
I will be visiting Dubai from London (UK) from the 23rd to the 30th of December 2012 and would like to schedule a meeting with any business with an SME client base to discuss potential synergies and mutual referrals between yourselves and my company, Futura Services.

If you work in any of the following sectors, I think it would be beneficial for us to meet. Business Consultancy, PR Company, Marketing Company, Accountants, Law Firm, Serviced offices.

Futura, has been established for 10 years in the UK and delivers exceptional ebusiness strategy, branding, website development, and online marketing services that have propelled our clients to the forefront of their sectors and enabled them to gain an advantage over their competitors.

We bring together an unmatched and powerful mix of multidisciplinary skills encompassing business strategy, brand development, tasteful design, copywriting, marketing and programming, which work in synergy to set our services apart from the rest – and enable our clients to truly harness the power of the Internet to accelerate their business success.

From our study of the online presence of various businesses, companies in the Emirates lack access to the superior calibre of services that we can provide UNDER YOUR BRAND, that can enable them to take their ebusiness strategy, sales and profits to new heights.

I look forward to hearing from you – and potentially meeting you soon

RahulK
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk