Samaya Hotel- 5 Star Luxurious Hotel

Topic locked
Samaya Hotel- 5 star luxurious hotel Aug 26, 2013
Exploring the destination around the globe for spending your vacation, Dubai is the first choice that everyone will look forward to. The city that forces us to look forward to live life king size is the most attractive city for all the tourists. Dubai is one of the few cities which has rapidly transformed itself and which makes it one of the best tourist spots. Dubai has been called the "shopping capital of the Middle East”. It has more than 70 shopping malls, including the world's largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall. Dubai is also known for souk districts located on either side of the creek.. Dubai is known as "the City of Gold" and Gold Souk in Deira houses nearly 250 gold retail shops. With the enormous collection of goods and exceptional reasonable price, Gold Souk in Diera is the ultimate destination for jewelry lovers. Another most exciting thing is range of accommodations in Dubai.
Samaya Hotel in Deira Dubai, a 5 star hotel in Dubai, is strategically located in the commercial and business district of Deira, overlooking the panoramic view of the renowned Dubai Creek. Samaya hotel Deira is just six kilometer from Dubai international airport and hence it is one among the hotels near Dubai airport. They provide luxury accommodation in Dubai which includes royal Suite, executive suites, Samaya business suites, business suites, Samaya club rooms and guest rooms with private receptions and lounges. Smoking and Non-smoking rooms are available. It offers spacious rooms, some with creek views. Contrasting dark and light colours provide a sumptuous feel to the rooms. They are all fitted with a private bathroom with tub and luxury amenities as well as a wall-mounted flat-screen tv with satellite channels. Guests can get energised at the on-site gym or dip in the outdoor pool on Samayas rooftop. For relaxation, the hotel offers a sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. The Samaya hotel features two restaurants in Dubai. The Darya serves authentic Iranian cuisine, while international fare is available from the Staircase Restaurant. Coffees and pastries are offered at the creek cafe .Samaya Hotel has the best suited meeting rooms in Dubai. The six multipurpose venues are suited for meetings, seminars and celebrations in a classy atmosphere equipped with the latest technology. Dedicated and experienced event professionals will qualify your enquiry and allocate appropriate space and resources to meet your requirements. You could have a board meeting for ten persons or a seminar for 100, just name it and the experts shall cater to your needs all throughout the event. All venues share the natural light with the latest technology of video conferencing, data port, built in LCD in addition to the meeting essentials from printed material to coffee breaks. Day delegate packages are also available for meetings and incentives. Samaya Hotel is one of the best luxury hotels in Dubai.

WebmasterSamaya
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Samaya Hotel- 5 Star Luxurious Hotel Sep 20, 2013
I am planning to spend this weekend in Dubai, which is the best place to spend my vacations ??????
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

rehanameri wrote:I am planning to spend this weekend in Dubai, which is the best place to spend my vacations ??????

The Burj Al Arab.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed ,

Hi friend,

Can you please also let me know any hotel apartments in dubai for one of my friend from kuwait, he wants to visit in dubai in October 2nd week. Burj Al Arab would be too costly for him, and he is searching for cheap hotel apartments.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai