HEARTLESS EMPLOYER ! I WANT TO GIVE HER A LESSON !

Topic locked
HEARTLESS EMPLOYER ! I WANT TO GIVE HER A LESSON ! Mar 04, 2015
Hi . I would like to complain about my Employer who managed a cleaning company. Our office is in Deira but no one is there. My visa is office clerk generals but they force me to clean. Im fighting for my right and i complain regarding my visa and tell them why should i clean? Im not a cleaner! Cleaning is not related to my Visa. I also want to tell to the labour that our operations manager has no visa . I was angry last Thursday because the Operation Manager took my emirates i.d from the security without my permission. I WOULD LIKE TO SEEK HELP BECAUSE THEY ARE HEARTLESS. The other employees wants to complain but they are scared that maybe madam will create a big problem to them. I WANT TO REPORT THE POOR MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY. PLEASE CHECK ALL THE DOCUMENTS, INSURANCES, ACCOMODATION, OFFICE AND EVERYTHING. BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS A CHEATER. POOR EMPLOYEES WANTS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT TIME SCHEDULE BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY WORK 12 HRS A DAY. They cant eat on time. They go home very tired. Please hear my complain. PLEASSSSSEEEE!

Pocoyo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai