Looking For Investor(s)

Topic locked
Looking For Investor(s) Aug 12, 2014
Hello,

I am looking for an investor(s) to inject approximately 700,000 USD into a new business venture, to create a secure global online investment and platform.

The business concept is based upon creating a unique and trusted financial information and global investment platform where individuals, companies and governments are able to raise capital or invest their money securely.

Amazing opportunity is available to the person or company who wants to be part of a unique online investment infrastructure in the financial sector through http://www.dubaibond.com which has a potential of creating a globally trusted brand for individuals, companies and governments to raise capital from the public worldwide.

Security Bonds have become a major way for governments and businesses to raise capital for their development projects. For instance Kenya recently raised raised 2 billion dollars (about 174 billion shillings) through Euro Bond which was over-subscribed by 500 percent. The funds will be used to fund infrastructure such as energy, and transport, as well as the agricultural sector.

Opportunity includes a vast majority of global investors who are looking for platforms and ways of investing their wealth securely and many individuals and companies looking for funds to expand their businesses

If the above sounds relevant to your investment interests, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Joseph

Jgichoni
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Investor(s) Aug 24, 2014
Investment offer

You can increase the investments twice within 1-2 years.

We will offer you the investment project in Dubai and in Abu Dhabi.

Write to me, pls or you can contact +971 55 9782807
ShaikhAzfar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 12, 2014
Good day,

I am a consulant, I have a customer All who is willing to invest in your

project

other project or through your company, Either you or share holder attached

adventure.

Aussi We are willing to invest in other viable and lucrative venture in your

country or other.

Reply and give us more opinion on how we can excel, and I will give you more

Regarding our plans, details, note well Abebooks web are not buyers.

email contact: monterodelio@hotmail.fr

Have a nice day.
set01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed