SOLVED THANK YOU UAE

Topic locked
SOLVED THANK YOU UAE May 05, 2010
SOLVED THANK YOU UAE

zaheerafr
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: My Family Has Been Blacklisted In UAE PLEASE HELP May 05, 2010
Sorry, it doesn't sound like there is an easy way out of this, especially because you have to deal with Sharjah authorities. I think these are your possible options.

1. Sharjah immigration - keep trying to talk to different people until you find someone there to help you. But immigration departments anywhere in the world are more often unhelpful than helpful.
2. The company PRO that got the ban lifted.
3. Someone else with enough wasta to overturn the Sharjah immigration decisions.
4. Maybe a lawyer if you can find one who finds a way that the authorities have not followed correct legal procedures. But that will be expensive.
5. Your embassy but embassies are not usually helpful with immigration issues.
6. You could try the Dubai residency department but as you came in through Sharjah, they probably can't help.

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/dnrd.php
http://www.dubaifaqs.com/wasta.php
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: My Family has been Blacklisted In UAE PLEASE HELP May 12, 2010
Dears,

There is only one way to solve it.

and that is..

1,Find out the documents that lifted 1 yr ban of ur family
2 find the good legal advocate who can help you in every thing.

he can easily get the correct details from sharjah authories and solve your problem.
masoodkhaan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: My Family Has Been Blacklisted In UAE PLEASE HELP Aug 30, 2013
Dear concerned person,

We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:

- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.

Kindly send your inquiry or issue to uaehelp@yahoo.com . Please also provide a brief summary if required.

Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.

Important Note:

- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.

Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.

- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.

- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.

- Our pricing varies by each case.

Best Regards,

UAE Help
Uaehelp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: My Family Has Been Blacklisted In UAE PLEASE HELP Sep 20, 2013
hi zaheerafr , your problem is really serious please take help of medical legal services... i knowone company which is providing medical legal services if possibleyou can contact...

http://www.mediclegalservices.com/medic ... -services/
rightcar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: My Family Has Been Blacklisted In UAE PLEASE HELP Sep 20, 2013
zaheerafr , inbox me
Judij
BANNED

Re: My Family Has Been Blacklisted In UAE PLEASE HELP Sep 21, 2013
i am concern about your problem?what happen now...what you are going to go now?have you taken help from medical legal services....
madhuri0234
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Mar 04, 2015
Uaehelp ,good morning,,,i really wanted to go back to u.a.e my fiance sponsored me as a tourist visa,,and its going to be in al sharja visa...but the problem is I've been overstay for 2yrs as a tourist also dubai visa i entered in Dubai airport January 19 2010 i went back home June 3 2012...my visa in al sharja already released just a week ago,,, i went to al a weer and they do eyes scan for me last May 30 2012 but i don't have any criminal case...is it possible for me to enter in sharja airport or they will ask me to go back to my country....please help me .....f
milez08
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 21, 2015
Uaehelp ,asalam o alaikum sir how are you, i have a uae immigration ban, my company report in immigration me rum away from company, but this is totally wrong, i want to remove it, how i contact you. my email address jamil_saadnaeem at yahoo dot com dot au. skype id jamil.saadnaeem my whatsapp number 00923078108547

--- May 21, 2015 ---

asalam o alaikum sir how are you, i have a uae immigration ban, my company report in immigration me rum away from company, but this is totally wrong, i want to remove it, how i contact you. my email address jamil_saadnaeem at yahoo dot com dot au. skype id jamil.saadnaeem, my whatsapp number 00923078108547
jamilpak83
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa