Terrorist Manifesto Just Like JihadWatch

Topic locked
Terrorist Manifesto just like JihadWatch Aug 20, 2011
A while back, the young disciple of Guru Bob said he'd have to do some research on the Terrorist Breivik's manifesto and tell us which of his political views he disagrees with. That's yet another promise that I suspect we'll be waiting to be fulfilled.

In the meantime, the manifesto has indeed been read and the comparisons with the ideas of eh's favourite bloggers are startling. Jihadwatch and Breivik are one on the main political and Islamophobic points. Atlas Shrugs (arch-loon Geller's website) similarly.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/08/websit ... -websites/

So, it is now clear that Guru Spencer and Breivik have the same Islamophobic views - and indeed the young disciple is one of the believers in the 'Islamofascism' nonsense that drove Breivik.

A true believer in the bizaro views of Spencer ended up committing a heinous act of Terrorism because of the twisted political views and hatred of an imagined Muslim threat. The logic is twisted, but it is the logic of Spencer.

Sad, but those are the facts of the Terrorist manifesto. It is full of views that eh believes.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Terrorist Manifesto just like JihadWatch Aug 20, 2011
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Terrorist Manifesto just like JihadWatch Aug 29, 2011
shafique wrote:
event horizon wrote:I'll have to read the reader's digest of his manifesto to get back to you.

I'll hold you to that. Alternatively, you can comment on what the terrorist says tomorrow to justify his crimes.

I asked specifically which views you disagreed with.

dubai-politics-talk/double-bombings-oslo-two-dead-t46963-45.html#p383520

Still waiting. (A loon youtube video doesn't address this promise of the young extremist above).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk