Colonic Irrigation / Colon Hydrotherapy In Dubai

Topic locked
Colonic Irrigation / Colon Hydrotherapy in Dubai Jul 30, 2006
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to the forum.

I am an expat woman here in Dubai. I have arrived three months ago and learning my ways. My husband is really busy and I dont really have much to do but enjoy myself and do a lot of fitness and beauty treaments.

Can anyone recommend a colonic irrigation centre here in Dubai ?
I dont seem to find one. I have tried one near the Burj Al Arab but I was not too impressed.

Thanks

Natasha

Natasha29
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 30, 2006
you got some free time .. so what do you decide to do .. stick a tube into your ass ? wow ... boredom is dangerous.

i couldnt resist the comment, and i know someone would have at some point ;)

good luck finding a good place to irrigate your ass :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2006
:lol: :lol: And I was considered rude for questioning a guy's nickname ...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 31, 2006
Well to be honest it is a bit or a weird post.

Oh la di da, my hubby goes out and earns lots and lots of dosh - waaa.

I do bugger all, allllll day long apart from get pampered and clean out my colon - how pleasant.

I wish many of us round here had to time to waste on material and ridiculous treatments.

Do something more useful with your time.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Sounds like some people are jealous....
Moxy1980
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 29, 2006
:shock:
I can't believe how vicious some people can be!!!

You lot ought to be ashamed of yourselves..HONESTLY!!! This is a self confessed newbie to Dubai and you all race in for the kill!

Maybe a colonic isn't everyones idea of a good time or something that you would EVER consider getting even if it was necessary, but that doesn't mean that you should go around people bashing the ones that do!

And for your FYI.....sometimes (and no this is not from personal experience) a health concern REQUIRES one! For all you IGNORAMUSES out there it is actually a VERY effective way of rebalancing your digestive system after a parasitic digestive problem, a good way to lose weight, and well, the list is ENDLESS as to the positives that can come from colonic irigation. So before you decide to critisise someone for a life choice I suggest you EDUCATE yourselves FIRST!
And yes...some people do just sound a little bit bitter and jealous to me!

Honestly Nathalie...ignore these people. It's funny how they can criticise you for supposedly not having a life but they've obviously got nothing better to do than pick on newbies themselves. Saaaaaaaaaad....

And unfortunately I don't know of anyone myself but I heard that there is a holistic medicine place somewhere in Umm Suqiem. They might. Try a google search! Good luck! :flower:
GinDB1977
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 04, 2006
if you can't take a little banter, then maybe you should be doing the colon therapy on TURBO.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006
I thought it was Natasha not Natalie :lol:
Freonboy
Dubai Forum User

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai