ZERO MODERATION

Topic locked
ZERO MODERATION Jan 28, 2013
Its a shame to see what is happening here.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: ZERO MODERATION Jan 28, 2013
Maybe Andy only tunes in if someone sends him a PM?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Scammers, drug dealers and pimps seem to have taken over of DF.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

I hereby volunteer to be DF's administrator. I don't know how I didn't think of it before! :?:
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:I hereby volunteer to be DF's administrator.

You got my vote ! :D
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

And you get my vote 8)
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

How these guys advertising call girls and posting their local phone numbers get away with it?
I thought that mobile phone numbers in Dubai are given to residents only based on their passports etc.
There are even some IPs from UAE - I think may be I should make these IPs public and let police take care of it?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

If I voted for myself that would be 3 whole votes for me to be admin. That's a resounding YES :D

--- Jan 28, 2013 ---

Andyba wrote:How these guys advertising call girls and posting their local phone numbers get away with it?
I thought that mobile phone numbers in Dubai are given to residents only based on their passports etc.
There are even some IPs from UAE - I think may be I should make these IPs public and let police take care of it?

Beats me Andy. Yes, we have to reregister our sim cards and you have to provide your passport. The next time someone advertises I will take it with me to Dubai and ask my friend what he thinks about it. I don't know whether I've mentioned it before, but he's ex Police. Oh yes. I think I may have said. LOL

I might even phone it myself and ask him if he's got any men for sale. Just for research purposes.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: ZERO MODERATION Jan 29, 2013
Andyba ,

The problem is Andy, you had so many good people doing the job as Moderator and what did you do?, you listened to people like Chocs Etc. Etc. Etc., I will come back in for you if you want.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: ZERO MODERATION Feb 03, 2013
BM, one more vote from me.

If you were mod a few months back the cretins like Dunce , Shuf and Kinsmelli would have been long gone and a happier forum all round.

Sage, I think the little screamer PM got me banned for a month from K the b!tch.

I assume its still ok to use that word?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:BM, one more vote from me.

If you were mod a few months back the cretins like Dunce , Shuf and Kinsmelli would have been long gone and a happier forum all round.

Sage, I think the little screamer PM got me banned for a month from K the b!tch.

I assume its still ok to use that word?

I wondered where you had disappeared to, Drew. She has made one appearance lately when Andy said he was removing politics. Lurking is the description I'd use.

Welcome back!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

One guest appearance lol.

Anyway, my vote for mods yourself and Sage
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: ZERO MODERATION Feb 04, 2013
drewpeacock wrote:I assume its still ok to use that word?

Should be. I think that was said to BM recently with the admin commenting in the thread.

No, wait; I forgot DF's rules. Things are 'ok' depending on who you are.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: ZERO MODERATION Feb 04, 2013
Andyba wrote:How these guys advertising call girls and posting their local phone numbers get away with it?

If locals can get booze, then I'm pretty sure some shady people can get hold of a few SIM cards!
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: ZERO MODERATION Feb 06, 2013
Andyba , wont help , last time i asked etisalat to check someones ip , they didnt even know what ip meant.

the police have enough on their plate than to chase some small time pimps

--- Feb 06, 2013 ---

for BM negative vote from me , sorry BM , your too much of a drama queen to moderate a forum.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: ZERO MODERATION Feb 07, 2013
bossman wrote:
for BM negative vote from me , sorry BM , your too much of a drama queen to moderate a forum.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Can you see the difference between you're and your?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed , yes ofcourse , but i type a 100 words per minute , plus i dont have time to write perfect english essays on the internet. you must have alot of time on your hands to correct little irrelevent words here. are you jobless or something?
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:BMreformed , yes ofcourse , but i type a 100 words per minute , plus i dont have time to write perfect english essays on the internet. you must have alot of time on your hands to correct little irrelevent words here. are you jobless or something?

No. I just don't like seeing the English language being misused. There is no excuse for being sloppy.

It's not quantity, it's quality that counts. I thought you may have known this, you being a high flying business man. :P
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed , on the internet there is no reason to be perfect either , there are far too many things to do that are more important.

anyways , you must be a brit, you country is taken over by a new type of english called Hindglish. London is really Londonistan , so stop wobbling your head and tickle your chuckle muscle yaaaarrrr !!!!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:BMreformed , on the internet there is no reason to be perfect either , there are far too many things to do that are more important.

anyways , you must be a brit, you country is taken over by a new type of english called Hindglish. London is really Londonistan , so stop wobbling your head and tickle your chuckle muscle yaaaarrrr !!!!

Nope. You aren't pressing my buttons no matter how hard you try.

You keep mention Indians and head wobbling. Why is that?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Dubai Forums falling apart without Moderation Aug 15, 2013
Its very unfortunate that the "One & Only" Moderater does not visit the site at least once a day and see the mayhem that is caused by idiots, the risk is that the Dubai authorities will close this place down.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: ZERO MODERATION Aug 15, 2013
My offer still stands
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: ZERO MODERATION Aug 15, 2013
Wow harsh words guys, the english that is currently used is slang english anyways so its not really being misused the damage was done many years before you probably were born, and london is not known as londistan nor is the language changed to hindistan, as asians born n bred in UK we dont see it like that its ignorant people like you (BOSSMAN) i persume you are from india....
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: ZERO MODERATION Aug 16, 2013
sage & onion wrote:My offer still stands

I don't know what your offer was, but all I'm saying is that dubai forums could do with some SEO.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai Forums Falling Apart Without Moderation Aug 16, 2013
Why might the auth want to shut this down? Do they not like the very liberal vibe? Andy would visit this place more often if there was any mayhem. Here in DF the mayhem we get is the occasional scammer, bossman and one-timers ;)
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai Forums Falling Apart Without Moderation Aug 17, 2013
prowheels ,

So you have not seen the numerous adds for call girls which are still in this section since 2 days ago.

This for your information could be enough for the Authorities to close this place down.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: ZERO MODERATION Aug 17, 2013
prowheels ,

The owner does.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: ZERO MODERATION Aug 17, 2013
prowheels wrote:I'm saying is that dubai forums could do with some SEO.
What SEO? After Penguin 2 update there is no SEO I know of that works.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: ZERO MODERATION Aug 18, 2013
Ladies many sites offer call girls... the unfortunate thing is there is nothing much you can do.. you block one another fifty will appear, i dopnt think the quthorities will start to shut down this site i know theres a lot worst out there so relax and carry on with the good gossip haha
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat