Importing An Air-Rifle From U.S

Topic locked
Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Typical Yankie answer 'It's our constitutional right' blah blah blah! BS! Guns are a menace.

Our coppers don't need guns to bring down criminals.

Anyone that needs to have a pistol in hand to make them feel big, is compensating for something else. (yeah small banana!)
Unfortunately more and more of the UK Cops are now armed, its a real shame in my eyes.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 06, 2009
Yes it is a shame. Sadly 'certain' people are just trigger happy.

Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yes it is a shame. Sadly 'certain' people are just trigger happy.

Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.
Ain't that the truth, LOL
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 06, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.
Ain't that the truth, LOL

Us Yanks have the same opinion to a degree. The difference is that we don't have a less than high opinion of ALL Brits. Just those who earned or deserve it.

I guess we should get out more often, especially here in Dubai. Have some sex on the beach, get arrested for drunk driving, commit adultry, do a runner.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Most you you do that anyway :shock:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Most you you do that anyway :shock:

Hey, Chocs, don't take offense. If that is true, at least those doing it are smart enough not to get caught. I guess those Brits who get caught just like the publicity and bring honor to their country.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Well they're not doing it outside of the US are they, because of course most Americans don't even hold a passport, have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world and are only interested in what's going on in their own back yard.

Don't even ask any of them where Australia is on the map! They'll tell you it's Iraq :oops:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well they're not doing it outside of the US are they, because of course most Americans don't even hold a passport, have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world and are only interested in what's going on in their own back yard.

Don't even ask any of them where Australia is on the map! They'll tell you it's Iraq :oops:

:lol: :lol:
We all remember Sarah Palin who though she could see Russia from her window, and that Alaska was an international state! :lol:

And now we have Mr. Obama talking about a world without nuclear weapons. :lol: :lol:

Southerners and Yanks all cuckoo!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well they're not doing it outside of the US are they, because of course most Americans don't even hold a passport, have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world and are only interested in what's going on in their own back yard.

Well at least they keep in in their own backyard. The fact that there are 50 States in America, many Americans don't see the need to go beyond what their own country has to offer. Unlike those who have to go abroad and embarrass their country. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009

Good point. If you change US for UK it will be also true about "own back yard".
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Well at least they keep in in their own backyard. The fact that there are 50 States in America, many Americans don't see the need to go beyond what their own country has to offer. Unlike those who have to go abroad and embarrass their country. :lol:

:lol:
We call such people Frogs in a Well! People who are confined to their well and think that it is the world. It's only when they leave their wells that they see the world is much bigger!
:D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2009
PointGiven wrote:
Scotsman wrote:absolutely it's wrong, it's where it all starts. have u not seen enough children shot needlesly yet? Get a grip.

I have seen people getting stabbed, bombed, beheaded, strangled, drowned, thrown form bridges too. Grow up.

Unbelievable :roll: It's not me that wants to bring toys to the UAE to play cowboys and indians :wink:
Scotsman

Jun 06, 2009
+1 for RC.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Well at least they keep in in their own backyard. The fact that there are 50 States in America, many Americans don't see the need to go beyond what their own country has to offer. Unlike those who have to go abroad and embarrass their country. :lol:

:lol:
We call such people Frogs in a Well! People who are confined to their well and think that it is the world. It's only when they leave their wells that they see the world is much bigger!
:D[/quote]

Well I guess it's fair to say that EVERY country has Frogs in a Well. People don't necessarily have to leave their country to know that there is a bigger world out there, they just chose to stay within their own.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
And how many of those 50 states can the average American name? Not many I'll wager!

Shooting one another is the national passtime. How many of 'our' boys have been lost to friendly fire because your troops are pepped up and 'speed'? Prey on the poor with no future, train them up, shove a gun in their hands and throw them on the frontline - nice!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
PointLess is in me crosshairs now :D
Scotsman

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Typical Yankie answer 'It's our constitutional right' blah blah blah! BS! Guns are a menace.

Anyone that needs to have a pistol in hand to make them feel big, is compensating for something else. (yeah small banana!)

Get real please. More and more Cops in the UK bear weapons? Why are you lying?
As far as your last statement is concerned, I have a question. Do you know that for a fact? Did you check yourself? Please enlighten us. And women that own a pistol, they are compensating for what? Small Tits, butts, assymetyrical PMS? Please advise.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 06, 2009
Talking about Americans, Guns and Friendly Fire.....banana Cheney comes to mind with his quail hunting incident, where he shoots his mate in the face and declares "Meh, thought he was a bird...."
LOL

"banana Cheney said he felt terrible about shooting a 78-year-old man, but on the bright side, it did give him a great idea about how to fix Social Security." --Bill Maher

"Cheney now says he can't blame the shooting on the guy who got shot. He said we tried that for three days. It didn't work." --Jay Leno

"President Bush says he is standing behind the vice president. Way behind him." --Jay Leno

LOOL

HA ha Dubai Forums is even funnier, I type in D*ck Cheney and it automatically edits to banana Cheney :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:And how many of those 50 states can the average American name? Not many I'll wager!

Shooting one another is the national passtime. How many of 'our' boys have been lost to friendly fire because your troops are pepped up and 'speed'? Prey on the poor with no future, train them up, shove a gun in their hands and throw them on the frontline - nice!

Chocs, it's a volunteer army. No one is forced to join. It's by choice. There was a time they travelled because there was big wealth to be gained colonizing countries, but those days are gone. Or are they? If the UK is such a perfect world, then why do so many Brits leave?

As for troops getting hit by friendly fire, unfortunately the US is at the frontline, put there by an administration that was manipulated by one person, and I don't mean GWB as he was merely a puppet.

Please don't try to paint a rosy picture about the UK. It has its crime. You have police killing innocent people, you have your fair share of murders, shootings, muggings, etc. The UK has it's underbelly as does every other country. If it's so wonderful, then why are you in Dubai? I highly doubt is for the cultural experience.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

Hardly, considering the number of Brits that leave the UK every year either on holiday or permanently. At least we cover Geography and current affairs in school!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

Hardly, considering the number of Brits that leave the UK every year either on holiday or permanently. At least we cover Geography and current affairs in school!

And don't forget the RE.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
If it's so wonderful, then why are you in Dubai? I highly doubt is for the cultural experience.[/quote]

Its tax free but
Scotsman

Jun 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:And how many of those 50 states can the average American name? Not many I'll wager!

Chocs, it's a volunteer army. No one is forced to join. It's by choice. There was a time they travelled because there was big wealth to be gained colonizing countries, but those days are gone. Or are they? If the UK is such a perfect world, then why do so many Brits leave?

As for troops getting hit by friendly fire, unfortunately the US is at the frontline, put there by an administration that was manipulated by one person, and I don't mean GWB as he was merely a puppet.

Please don't try to paint a rosy picture about the UK. It has its crime. You have police killing innocent people, you have your fair share of murders, shootings, muggings, etc. The UK has it's underbelly as does every other country. If it's so wonderful, then why are you in Dubai? I highly doubt is for the cultural experience.

Hahahaha a 'volunteer' army! Yeah right, is that what they're telling you these days? Hmmm funny how most recruitment drives take place in places where there are no jobs, no prospects etc. LEaving zero choice but to sign up. Puuurlease - wake up!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
PointGiven wrote:

Get real please. More and more Cops in the UK bear weapons? Why are you lying?
As far as your last statement is concerned, I have a question. Do you know that for a fact? Did you check yourself? Please enlighten us. And women that own a pistol, they are compensating for what? Small Tits, butts, assymetyrical PMS? Please advise.

No they don't! Only special units are allowed to carry arms and they are only ever called in as a last resort! Most bobbies on the beat carry a trunchen or at most a taser and these are not widely issued! I think I would know as my cousin is a member of the police force! They certainly are not armed with firearms!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

Don't you forget we are 306 Millions compared to your 50 :wink: IF we do a per Capita computation, we will probably kick your arse here and there :) Let's not get into the GDP and the incest rate hahaha
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 06, 2009

As far as I understand it’s very specific knowledge, about the former Great Empire mostly, which Brits count as own back yard.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 06, 2009
Ah yes, the Great Empire, which once encompassed half the known world! Conquered by a tiny nation because of their seafaring prowess - mostly.

Hmmm and what do you have to show? Oh wait, crap we're responsible for most of the yankies too, after all the Pilgrim fathers did leave Plymouth in 1620 aboard the Mayflower! Damn it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Hahahaha a 'volunteer' army! Yeah right, is that what they're telling you these days? Hmmm funny how most recruitment drives take place in places where there are no jobs, no prospects etc. LEaving zero choice but to sign up. Puuurlease - wake up!

Shows how little you know. It seems you don't understand the meaning of volunteer.

Here's another little word - in English - that alot of Brits aren't familiar with - its - DENTIST.

And from my experience alot of Brits seem to be lost. I hear and have heard that so many of them ask people: "Do you know who I am?" Poor dears.

Question: how come when Brits go out with other people and after having eaten it appears that their arse swells up and they have trouble getting their wallet out of their pocket. How is that?

Another question: it also appears that when the check comes Brits discover that they have left their wallet in a desk drawer or in the car. Are they really that forgetful?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Ah yes, the Great Empire, which once encompassed half the known world! Conquered by a tiny nation because of their seafaring prowess - mostly.

Hmmm and what do you have to show? Oh wait, crap we're responsible for most of the yankies too, after all the Pilgrim fathers did leave Plymouth in 1620 aboard the Mayflower! Damn it!

Encompassed? Does that translate into: colonization?

You need to familiarize yourself with history hon. The Brits were kicked out of the US. Watch the series: John Adams. It may enlighten you to some history.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Shows how little you know. It seems you don't understand the meaning of volunteer.

Here's another little word - in English - that alot of Brits aren't familiar with - its - DENTIST.

And from my experience alot of Brits seem to be lost. I hear and have heard that so many of them ask people: "Do you know who I am?" Poor dears.

Question: how come when Brits go out with other people and after having eaten it appears that their arse swells up and they have trouble getting their wallet out of their pocket. How is that?

Another question: it also appears that when the check comes Brits discover that they have left their wallet in a desk drawer or in the car. Are they really that forgetful?

No it's just because they are a bunch or drunks :D
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat