Investing In The NYSE

Topic locked
Investing in the NYSE Jun 01, 2015
Dear Members;

I happened to stumble upon your site as I was researching how residents of UAE invest in the US markets. The reason I was doing this is because of expanding our client base and as a Senior Financial Consultant here at Dawson James, I believe business has now become global.

I was planning on advertising on local newspapers and media about prospective investors for the US markets and was doing my initial due diligence before landing on this very informative page.

I would like to invite you to view my firms website: http://www.dawsonjames.com . Our clearing house is Sterne Agee and Leach, over a 100 year old clearing firm and we deal with not only US clients but also foreign qualified investors as well. We specialize in Investment banking deals for our qualified investors as well as equities, options trading, a 1-2 margin account, Annuities ( fixed 7% return ) and various private placement, secondary offerings and IPO’s.

If you would require more detailed information about our firm and myself please feel free to contact me on ppatel@dawsonjames.com and we can schedule a time to speak over the phone or on a webinar.

The account opening process is not as hectic and takes less than 24 hours to have you set up.
All documents and fee structures will be provided to you backed up in black and white.

Please get in touch via email or on my direct line on 1-954-830-9708 for a brief introduction to better understand the process.

Take Care and have a wonderful day,

Pranav V. Patel

Senior financial Consultant

Dawson James Securities
1 North Federal Highway – 5th Floor
Boca Raton, FL 33432

NYSE
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk