Sap Is Banking Online Training Work Permit Visa Consultancy

Topic locked
sap is banking online training work permit visa consultancy Jul 01, 2014
Hi new batches are starts on SAP IS BANKING. further details contact us:+91-9052666559 or +91-9052666558,USA : +1-678-693-3475.
full course details please visit our website http://www.magnifictraining.com or www.saponlinetrainings.net.
Overview of SAP Banking Services and its main components:
Maintenance of customer data and opening a new current account
Introduction to the product and pricing management concept.
Presentation of the key features in the area of payment processing and operations
Explanation of the processing of requests concerning changes in the contracts
Overview of the Loans Management functionality
Overview, the basic functions and the approach of the collateral management
Card Management functionality overview
Master Contract Management and specification of various options those are available for customers to support their liquidity management processes.
Overview of the discounting functionality: introduction to Bundle pricing, calculations of the discounts and rebates over number of accounts.
The general principle of the end of day processing, including the error handling and general ledger transfer.
Overview of new functions of platform and ESOA(Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture)
Basic principles: Discussion of account structures, payment orders and items, incoming payment principle, due date process and condition model
Getting started: Introduction to Financial Services Business Partner, product configurator and reflection of a bank’s structure
New Business: Creation of a contract, managing insurance policies, disbursement and rescission
Position management: Billing and invoicing, settlement, direct debit, incoming payments, payment post processing, business operations
The general principle of the end of day processing, including the error handling and general ledger transfer.
Overview of the reporting concept – SAP BI.
Introduction of country specific functionalities:
US: Overdraft Protection, PDM, Dormancy & Escheat, Checks Processing
China: interest calculation, withdrawal with settlement, etc
WORK VISA:
To work in UK as like H1B in USA, you need a UK Tier 2 general work visa. To apply for this you need a CoS from the reputed companies in around the UK. We provide UK company sponsorship thereby you can work in UK for 3 years and above.
We are highly reputed consultancy providers located in Hyderabad to provide the UK Tier 2 General work visa Working professionals with 3 years of exp in niche technology or Btech/Mtech/MCA passouts having 3 to 4 years of gap are interested/ dreaming to work in abroad can contact us for more details.
www.magnificitconsulting.com ,2 tier work visa further details dont hesitate to contact us call:+91-9985201444 or mail us info@magnificitconsulting

magnificrs
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Sap Is Banking Online Training Work Permit Visa Consulta Jul 22, 2014
I have sent an inquiry to you and I got a reply after 3-4 days, I replied and wondering when I will get my next reply. If you are replying so fast before taking money, then God know what will happen after paying.
preetihospital
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Teaching Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Teaching Services in Dubai