Looking For Trade Finance Officer Job In ANY Bank

Topic locked
Looking for Trade Finance Officer Job in ANY bank Sep 25, 2014
I am looking for a position of trade finance officer in Trade Finance Department in bank in UAE

Having 13 years of Banking experience out of which 9 years in Trade Finance Dept Dealing with Export Import Documentation,Negotaion,Payment etc , I believe I can deliver optimal results. My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.

I am a self motivated individual with good communication plus interpersonal skills. I can prove my ability to handle a variety of tasks & responsibilities effectively and deliver on deadlines.

I am very ambitious and always keen to work with a team of professionals. Hence my Curriculum Vitae is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that an interview would completely reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and if you would like to schedule an interview or discuss my interest in this position, please contact me on +971 50 2419118 or mail me at shaikhamin@yahoo.com .

shaikhamin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted