I Am Looking For An Accounting/finance/banking Job In Dubai

Topic locked
I am looking for an accounting/finance/banking job in Dubai Sep 08, 2005
Hello,

My fiancée and I have traveled to Dubai in the past, and are very comfortable there. We would like to marry and settle in Dubai inshallah. My fiancée is a nurse and has already received a position there, and is currently working in Dubai, and is waiting for me to relocate once i find a position there.

I have a Bachelors of Science in Accounting, and I currently work for Mellon Financial Corporation, a global asset management company and custodial bank in the U.S. I have been with Mellon for nine years. During those years I have gained knowledge and experience in security services, accounting and asset management. I also have considerable experience in general ledger, preparing financial statements, and supervising staff level accountants. I work well with people and enjoy getting the work at hand completed.

I am currently in the U.S., but my relocation will be no problem. I am familiar with Dubai, my fiancée is in Dubai, and I have friends on the ground there that are more than willing to help me. I also have a local number there that I can be reached at.

If you are interested in me for a position or if you have any advice on how I can find employment in Dubai, please reply and I will be very happy to forward my CV and provide further information.

shukran

Brad836
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted