How To Get A Job In Dubai

Topic locked
How to get a Job in Dubai Jul 20, 2007
Hi there,
I currently work for one of the top four major banks in the UK. I work as aSenior sales and relationship manager / team leader in the offshore sector of the bank. I am now looking to move to Dubai within the banking enviroment and would seek advise on the sort of job agencies banks I can approach with my c.v. if anyone can help then please come back to me. I can provide a full c.v. if required. Thanks

bogof_1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How to get a Job in Dubai Jul 21, 2007
bogof_1 wrote:Hi there,
I currently work for one of the top four major banks in the UK. I work as aSenior sales and relationship manager / team leader in the offshore sector of the bank. I am now looking to move to Dubai within the banking enviroment and would seek advise on the sort of job agencies banks I can approach with my c.v. if anyone can help then please come back to me. I can provide a full c.v. if required. Thanks

I wish you all the luck in the world!

It's Bl**** hard work getting work in Dubai!

Read some of the other threads!

Unless you have 'balls of steel' don't bother! Don't bother!

Gulf Talent
Monster Gulf
Exec-appointments

All seem to have banking vacancies on a regular basis.

Apply to the banks direct!
Pick up the phone!

Hey, listen to me, sounds like I know what I'm doing and I don't have a job yet! :cry:

You are in great company though! Most of the guys on the forum are great and very helpful! Some more than others!..... you know who you are!!! :wav:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted