FRENCH+RUSSIAN+ENGLISH

Topic locked
FRENCH+RUSSIAN+ENGLISH May 14, 2006
Dear Sirs,

My husband is joining office in Dubai in a few weeks from now. I am a really bilingual person (French/Russian) and have a teaching experience in France. I will look for a job from September onwards.

CV

Marina Alidou
1 bis Chemin de la Clavoise Date of birth : 29.04.1967, 39 years.
77650 Saint Loup de Naud
Available in UAE – 1 September 2006 Home : 33.1.64.00.54.26 Husband’s visa ; Driving Licence
Mob. : 33.6.09.31.41.23
Mail : marinaalidou@aol.com
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Actually – GDE 77 ( Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Seine & Marne , France) Export Seine & Marne - Russia Development
Jan.2004 – Dec. 2005 CYBELE Editions - Longueville (77), FranceNew product’s project “Easy build models” Development
Preparing business plans and project presentation to commercial partners. Public Relations and commercial negotiations in French/English/Russian.Participation in professional shows.
Jan. 2002-Jul. 2003 France ASSIST - Levallois-Perret (92), FranceSupervisor for the « Allô Senior 13 », Alarm Centre for “third age” persons, for the General Council of Department 13. Staff training & management.
Jan 2001-Dec 2001 France ASSIST – Paris 9, FranceSupervisor of “home assistance” services. Insurance company (MAAF) files management.
Dec 1997- Dec 2000 France ASSIST – Paris 14, France Trilingual Operational : RUSSIAN, FRENCH, ENGLISH. Alarm Centre : France & abroad; medical & technical files. Incoming & outgoing calls. Having of the personal emergency mobile phone 24h/24h. Clients and Contracts data base maintenance for the Alarm Centre and for the Billing department.

TRAINING
2003- 2004 ESSEC MANAGEMENT EDUCATION - Paris; France
Diploma of Manager Level 2 ( Bac+4) with distinction
1997 CHAMBER OF COMMERCE &INDUSTRY OF PARIS
Superior Diploma of Translator/Interpreter « Business Russian » with distinction
LANGUAGES&COMPUTER SKILLS
Bilingual Russian-French. English.Proficiency in Computer : Word; Excel; Power Point; Cap Alpha; Photoshop; Quark Xpress; Outlook; Internet.
OTHER ACTIVITY
Computer & Internet trainer at the Private School St Croix (Provins; France): 2004/2005.Personal Assistant of the President of ArtFéal cultural association. Organisation of annual exhibition “Salon des Créateurs” (since 2002), several Salon promotion articles.Free lance Creative Writer&Translator for “Pensée Russe” since 1997. Book’s author.

ALMARINA
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 23, 2006
my dear, this is no place to call anybody sir :lol:

as for ur CV, with these 3 language u should be able to manage without problems
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 23, 2006
Would you be interested in working as a secretary?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted