Is Being A Female Going To Be An Issue?

Topic locked
Is being a female going to be an issue? Mar 31, 2006
Just wondering if being a femal professional going to be an issue in Dubai? if I want to work there..Please help

luna1688
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Is being a female going to be an issue? Mar 31, 2006
luna1688 wrote:Just wondering if being a femal professional going to be an issue in Dubai? if I want to work there..Please help

no absolutely not.....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:
luna1688 wrote:Just wondering if being a femal professional going to be an issue in Dubai? if I want to work there..Please help

You are a whore?

shut up Liban! U r such a hypocrite! The other day u were bashing me cos teasing a member...and u r insulting a complete newbie! :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:

You are a whore?

That`s an issue, dear luna1688. Also, you should be a woman of a right nationality to cause no problems with visa & similar reactions. Cover yourself from the dirt.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Is being a female going to be an issue? Apr 11, 2006

nopes.. for jobs.. most women are given preference.. and in most cases offered higher packages than men on the same position.. cuz a lot of companies here.. especially the big ones are workin pretty hard to have a mixed gender work environment

so if its an issue.. i'm sure itll b more positive than negative for you..
dpb
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Is being a female going to be an issue? Apr 14, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:
Liban wrote:

You are a whore?

That`s an issue, dear luna1688. Also, you should be a woman of a right nationality to cause no problems with visa & similar reactions. Cover yourself from the dirt.

i saw the words right nationality and i was wondering if u could be so kind to tell me what is the right one and based on what arguments? i am so curiouse...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 14, 2006
western europe and north america :x
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai