Hellboy Movie Review.

Topic locked
hellboy movie review. Aug 19, 2004
well i just watched hellboy. and here is what i think.

its better then spiderman. but if ur not into the superhero crap then dont bother.

i robot and king auther are better movies.

i would give hellboy a 7.5

FAKESPIKE

Aug 19, 2004
damnn seen those movie's amonth back & i would give
king arthur 8
hellboy 5
i robot didn watch it yet think tommorw afternoon when i be sufferin from ma weekly hangover
peaceout
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Aug 22, 2004
yeah, my brothers watched hellboy but i aint into those kinda movies
i was wonder..ish.. y do u put tha don in the ending whenever u post i mean u MIGHT think ur a big "DON" :P
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 23, 2004
sarah i am going to nickname u & ur nick is (poniata), people call me DON coz i think am one of them elite category rulling, commanding punks around secondly i got backup for any beef, got money droppin of ma sleeves, got women on there kneez so why not call my self DON ISH
hahahahahhaha
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Aug 23, 2004
y do u have to nickname ME.. i mean what does it stand for?
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 24, 2004
hahahaahh baby u gotta get that urself, i aint gonna help u...
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

hmmmm Aug 24, 2004
hellboy welli laughed my head off when they found him he was a red monkey looool anyway i liked the fishman "or whatever his name was" but i slept in the middel of the movie so...emmm :oops: i's allgoody good
Zahra
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 25, 2004
lol, cool
well, i dont wanna know the meaning now. thanks i aint gonna find out. psh.
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 25, 2004
ok poniata holla at me wen u find it hahahahhahahaha
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Aug 28, 2004
rite, i dont think i will
how many other ppl have u kept nicknames for?
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 01, 2004
it took u long huh well it means dumbo in latino so dumbo stay outta ma way or hit tha highway
thadon
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 02, 2004
oh gee!!! grr! :x stop insulting me infront of everyone!
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 04, 2004
yo ISH why u been trippin on this young little girl down here man... let her have some fun foool

an dogg u best start correctin ur attitude the women up in here fool
i mean leila i understand that one that princess was nasty but take it easy son aighhhtt

an nigga i told u to stop sayin u da don otherwise ur posts will be edited fool
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 06, 2004
lol, thx
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 07, 2004
GOD DAMN u playin these games on me hahahahha u faget i like tha way u operate & tell me wats ur latest investments hahahahh sarah hahahah u feather hahhahah i am tha DON
I$H
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 07, 2004
yeah rite... :roll:
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 07, 2004
hell boy was not worth watching .it was crap.any way i think some of u should try an indian movie like kal ho na ho .prehaps some of u will understand what emotion means then.(i am not saying this to any of the girls or moderators just to the emotion less idiots we've come to live with on this forum like? i sure u all know who i mean.)
laila katie m

Sep 07, 2004
aiight
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 08, 2004
In HellBoy I didn't liked the character of hellboy, the trailer was damn cool but the movie sucked harder. 2/10
And hindi movies are outstanding no doubts about it
helmz

Sep 08, 2004
yeah, especially when shahrukh khan is in it! awwww
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 09, 2004
you know whats my favor indian movie i dont know what its called but its the one where they run up the hill and music comes out of no where and they sing and dance together.

then the bad guy chases the hero and the hero fights 20 guys and wins.

anyone remember that movie? :wink:
FAKESPIKE

Sep 09, 2004
That means you like all hindi movies coz i see all the heroes beating up on 20 badguys all alone. Let me tell you one scene, theres a hero with two guns filled with 1 bullet in each and a badboy between them there's a big wall, what our great hero does? he throws the first gun in the air and shoots the trigger with another gun's bullet and the bullet hits the badboy. The End.
FAKESPIKE if you get bored by watching Indian movies then I suggest you watch only Yash Raj Films then you won't doubt, Dhoom is great  try watching it

Shahrukh is good at emotional movies and I've hardly seen him with gun which affects the viewers thought
helmz

Sep 09, 2004
yep.. shahrukh khan doesnt do much of action coz of his back i guess
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 09, 2004
hey PONIATA u Indian... :D
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 09, 2004
I've heard that he is in jail now don't know the reason and what's up with his back?
helmz

Sep 11, 2004
ISH wrote:hey PONIATA u Indian... :D
tha don
ish

nope i aint Indian. :)

i think while doing the movie"Chalte Chalte" in the ending he fell over a trolley and broke his back. thats y he cant do action (much)
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2004
O I got it, but still if you look him in Main Hoon Na he has done a bit action the jumps I mean when other hero Macho Man ;) is hanging
helmz

Sep 12, 2004
lol ,yeah but dont u think ..in Main Hoon Naa the action was a bit TOO much?
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 13, 2004
sounds like tha joint is becomin indian hahahhahahaa damn indian drama same ol shit
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 14, 2004
well to be dammnn honest all the freaking movies coming out now a days are jst lame an wack... it doesnt matter if its hollywood or bollywood they both the same shit it an its fake cause the only place where things are real now is not the Wood but the Hood

i mean you all talking bout indian heros beating up 20 guys wat bout the hollywood movies i mean guys like vandamnn steven segal jacki chan. well atleast those guys keep it alittle real look at jet lee damnn that fool fly's... i mean for god sake in hollywood even the p<3n flicks are fake.. fake dicks . fake tits . fake lips . and they all be using delay spray an shit...and even the God damnn true storys are fake cause they add sooo much bullshit to them.. so the best thing to do if u want entertainmet is go out an partay or get ur woman over an rock her body. u know wat i mean...
P.s dnt use ur fists cause thats also fake
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat