Not Getting Salary As Agreed And Also Not Giving NOC

Topic locked
Not getting Salary as agreed and also not giving NOC May 14, 2009
My company is not paying the salary as per the contract .... I have not signed any acceptance of less salary . This is being done since lasst 4 months.

Now the company is forcing me to tfile application for vacation or work with more lesser salary...

Please advice me for the following ....

1) If i go to court and file case against the company to pay me the salary as agreed then obviously the company will never give me NOc ... But in this case is NOC requied if i win the case to join other company.?

2) Also i have bring my family during this time as there is big problem in my country about my family security .... so if i take a vacaation as forced by company and stay here itself and bring my family and look for other job and meanwhile file a case .... Is it ok ?

3) I have heard if i want to go to oman then also i need a NOC of this country for my visa in oman ... is it correct ?

Also if u can provide me with any other advice .... it would help me in this difficult times...

asha12
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 15, 2009
I hope someone help u and give u good advice!
asimkh
Dubai Forum User

May 15, 2009
Silly peoples.. Bad bosses, i am with you. But, really can't help
davidchimwaza
Dubai Forum Guest

May 16, 2009
Ok once you sign the application for acceptance of salary it will be useless goin to court, try to get the cash out fake a story for pete's sake.
About the Question 1) & 2) i will have to recheck and get back to you.
Question No.3) is false, NOC is only required if changing jobs within UAE.
MAATC
Dubai Forums Member

May 16, 2009
MAATC wrote:Ok once you sign the application for acceptance of salary it will be useless goin to court, try to get the cash out fake a story for pete's sake.
About the Question 1) & 2) i will have to recheck and get back to you.
Question No.3) is false, NOC is only required if changing jobs within UAE.

As i mentioned, i have not signed any acceptance till date to receive less salary. Also my collegue who was working here left the company without cancelling the visa i.e. run away case and joined oman. there they told him that he needs to produce noc from UAE else he cannot get oman visa. so ultimately he had to return back to india ....
asha12
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai