New Website Partnering Opportunity - Art, IT & Marketing

Topic locked
New Website Partnering Opportunity - Art, IT & Marketing Oct 02, 2007
Hello,

I am developing a new art website to be launched in the near future and looking for people interested in partnering before the official launch.

The website is www.wlcda.com – The World's Largest Collaborative Digital Artwork.

There is no financial obligation towards being a partner, only qualifications count. However, partners are eligible to any income generated from the website through advertising, sponsorship, and other potential opportunities given they have regular input towards the website's development and growth.

Partners are supposed to have input as per their own area of expertise, whether website design, development, marketing, etc. with no requirement for a full time commitment.

If you are interested in participating to this website, reply to my email with your resume attached and feel free to call me, my details can be found below. If you are resident in the UAE, we can arrange a meeting where I can explain the website in more detail, being resident though, is not a pre-requisite.

Excerpt from the website:
"The idea of the World’s Largest Collaborative Digital Artwork stems from a simple concept: A global effort to translate expressions and experiences of individuals into one single artwork. This artwork will portray moments in the life of each one of us. It is about describing memories that people value during all times, some of happiness and joy and others of sadness and sorrow. At the time when the work is finished, it will tell stories of thousands of people from all over the world.
The administration of wlcda.com will supervise and control this project to ensure that the intended results are achieved. Subscribers’ participations will be controlled within a general guideline that promotes creativity and motivate artistic imagination.
Participations will then be filtered and the ones accepted will be recorded in the database. Once the number of participations has been reached, the artwork will be assembled and publicly displayed on the website. Depending on the funding, the full scale print may also tour some major art galleries around the world."

Regards,

Ali Rhayem
alirhayem@gmail.com
Dubai-UAE

arhayem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai