Mystery Shopping In The UAE

Topic locked
Mystery Shopping in the UAE Jul 13, 2005
Hi,

I work for the company 'Bare Associates International', an international mystery shopping company. We are urgently searching for people who live in the United Arab Emirates and would like to do a mystery shopping assignment for us.

What is mystery shopping? Mystery shoppers are people who visit various shops (clothing, restaurants,...) acting as potential customers. The only difference between a real customer and a Mystery shopper is that a Mystery shopper gets an opportunity to tell about the service he/she has received and in this way to improve the customer service. Also mystery shoppers are paid for shopping.

For this project we are urgently searching for people who would like to visit a retail store in the UAE. Your task will be to visit the store during the normal opening hours, to observe and record specific details outside/inside the store, to interact with the staff of the store. After your visit you will need to complete an online English questionnaire at our website. We will pay you 17 euro for this evaluation.

You need to be between 18 and 45, have access to the internet and be able to read and write in English.

If you are interested in this assignment or if you would like to receive some additional information, please contact me by sending an email to assist@baiservices.com .
More information can be found on www.mysteryshop.be

Thanks.

Kind regards,

T. Beullens
Assistant Project Manager

bare
Dubai Forum Guest

Mystery Shopping Jul 14, 2005
Hi - I am based in Dubai and am keen to undertake this project. Please let me know the details and also mode of submission of the desired feedback and how i will get paid.. awaiting your reply. cheers... prakash,, you can reach me on p3dxb@yahoo.com .
p3dxb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai