Data Entry Operator

Topic locked
Data Entry Operator May 19, 2003
Data Entry Operator (temporary position), with fluency in English (Arabic preferred) & excellent communication skills, on husband's or father's sponsorship, required.
Fax CV to 04-3322282.

Jobs_Poster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

equiry Apr 11, 2005
Thanks for you offer. But you didn't mentioned about your job requirements. I m from bangladesh. 31 yrs. old male.... can i join in your company? if so, plz let me know details about ur job requirements and contact/company offering benefit.

Sincerely.
LitonBD
litonBD
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Looking for a suitable position Jun 12, 2009
Please find attached a CV for my kind Persuel and action.I have done my dual Masters Degree in Computer Science and business administration. I am well versed with software and business administration (Related with Human Resources) and I am proficient in Human Resource Management. In addition, I have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.

I would like to apply for the above positions and please find my CV attached herewith for your reference.

I Promise you to say i shown all obligation to your company . Contact me and check my talent.

Thanksand Regards

Abdul alym
alym_Aleem
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 12, 2009
Please find attached a CV for my kind Persuel and action.I have done my dual Masters Degree in Computer Science and business administration. I am well versed with software and business administration (Related with Human Resources) and I am proficient in Human Resource Management. In addition, I have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.

I would like to apply for the above positions and please find my CV attached herewith for your reference.

I Promise you to say i shown all obligation to your company . Contact me and check my talent.

Thanksand Regards

Abdul alym
alym_Aleem
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 07, 2009
alym_Aleem wrote:Please find attached a CV for my kind Persuel and action.I have done my dual Masters Degree in Computer Science and business administration. I am well versed with software and business administration (Related with Human Resources) and I am proficient in Human Resource Management. In addition, I have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.

Thanksand Regards

Abdul alym

Dear Respected Sir/ Madam,

My name is Mr. Ahtesham Arshad im Bacholers of Commerce Graduated.

Im finding the Job. Im well known about the auto spare parts for the Trucks, Heavy Earth Moving Machinery and Industrial Generators. Because I had worked in my father company. Now i leave him and want to do work separate.

Im also attach the my RESUME with the E-mail. U can check sir/ madam. I have many international contact in china, iran, Usa, Koera which are producing and trading about the parts.

Please once check my resume. And please give me answer as soon as possible. Im waiting your answer. Salary also not problem... any nice salary can be accepted.

Great Regards,

Mr. Ahtesham Arshad Ch.
+92-3216960457
ahtesham
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai