Seeking For Help And Advice

Topic locked
Seeking for Help and Advice Dec 28, 2014
Dear friends,

I am Mohamed Haja from Indian past 3 years i'm dubai i work with 2 company as admin and sales but as agree the company didn't pay the agreed salary and they cancel my visa without notice and my 2ed company also same story but i work with honest and my hard working skills but both company use me and throw me like garbage by canceled my visa without any notice since last year i'm in Dubai as overstay it almost more than 1 year now but somehow i manage but i don't want continue this way anymore. Due to my overstay i can't find another job but i really want to get another job because i am the only person who work and my support my family back in india so please if anyone can help me in anyways or advice me that would be really useful (i am not seeking for money support) i even contact my embassy but they can only send me back india by outpass which is life ban i can't come back Dubai again but all i am looking for somehow try to find solution for my overstay and job for support my family in india, i'm educated person with skills of work as admin, sales and team coordinator, i have work with manpower supply company and telecom structure cable installation company. please if someone can help me by find solution for my overstay and get job me and family will be very thankful for your help all our life.

MohamedHaja
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa