Resignation: Load Of Debts

Topic locked
Resignation: load of Debts Nov 14, 2013
Hello,
I was working for a reputed company in dubai for almost 5 years and was having 5 credit cards and a loan. Due to late payments and non payments for the credit cards, the banks filed the case against me and i was forced to resign from the company. I was going to get a good amount of loan and was thinking to close all the cards but the comany didn't wanted to give me time. Now, i m trying to find the job as there are already two police case filed against me and the visa couldn't be cancelled as they say there is a case against me. i m trying all my luck to get a job at least to sort out this people and its been 3 months already that m staying in dubai with the same old company's visa. The other banks have also started pressurizing me for the payment and i dnt have money to pay them back. If i get the job i am sure there must be a way to solve this issues with bank. So now, if i dnt get the job then what is the that worst can happen to me? what happens to my visa after 6 months? will the visa still be valid or shall i be blacklisted and not get the job? i m really frustrated and absolutely shattered. please advise. Thanks.

Neemchow
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Resignation: load of Debts Nov 14, 2013
Thank you for your valuable comment on my essay. If you have actually been thought this situation then you wouldn't have considered my problem in such a disgraceful manner. If you dnt have anything better to do, then please don't waste your energy in typing the words. :?
Neemchow
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Resignation: load of Debts Nov 19, 2013
hey there. i believe you should talk to the bank and agree on a settlement plan so they can release you from the case (that's what the bank told me)
mommy10
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa