I Need Help..

Topic locked
I need help.. Dec 03, 2007
Hello.

I am a new member here. And to be honest the reason I registered is to ask you guys for help. You see, four months ago I borrowed some money from a person. Now that person is demanding the money back and is threatening me. I am really in a bind here and I do not know what to do. I have collected an amount of money but am short on 6000 Dhs. It is the start of the month and all that I have now is 500 Dirhams to last me to the end of the month. I am hopeless and I don't know what to do or who to ask.
You can call me a coward, but begging for money on the internet seems less hummiliating than in real life. If I wasn't in such trouble I would have never done this. I thought maybe someone could help me out. Even with a little amount of cash.. Please put yourself in my shoes and try to imagine how it feels like. I hope I'll find anyone who can help me out. Please send me a message if you are willing to help me.

Thank you.

Malakz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 03, 2007
are you having a Laugh mate.
If your in that much trouble...go see the police/friends/dubai government who ever,
Dont ask on the internet because its obviously a scam.

Good try though!
eejit
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 03, 2007
gezza wrote:are you having a Laugh mate.
If your in that much trouble...go see the police/friends/dubai government who ever,
Dont ask on the internet because its obviously a scam.

Good try though!
eejit

Agrred.

eejit = Irish????????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: I need help.. Dec 03, 2007
Malakz wrote:Hello.

I am a new member here. And to be honest the reason I registered is to ask you guys for help. You see, four months ago I borrowed some money from a person. Now that person is demanding the money back and is threatening me. I am really in a bind here and I do not know what to do. I have collected an amount of money but am short on 6000 Dhs. It is the start of the month and all that I have now is 500 Dirhams to last me to the end of the month. I am hopeless and I don't know what to do or who to ask.
You can call me a coward, but begging for money on the internet seems less hummiliating than in real life. If I wasn't in such trouble I would have never done this. I thought maybe someone could help me out. Even with a little amount of cash.. Please put yourself in my shoes and try to imagine how it feels like. I hope I'll find anyone who can help me out. Please send me a message if you are willing to help me.

Thank you.

I'm willing to help you.

Here is what I'll do for you. If you help me sell this Bridge - quite nice, it is located in the County of Kings, in the State of New York, the county is also refered to as Brooklyn and the bridge has the same name. If you help me to sell it I promise to give you half the sale proceeds at the time of closing. All your financial problems will go away.

I do my transactions transparently so you are free to respond in the open on this forum.

Looking forward to your assistance and a successful sale...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 03, 2007
I know that bridge, can I also bid for it?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: I need help.. Dec 03, 2007
Concord wrote:
Malakz wrote:Hello.

Thank you.

I'm willing to help you.

Here is what I'll do for you. If you help me sell this Bridge - quite nice, it is located in the County of Kings, in the State of New York, the county is also refered to as Brooklyn and the bridge has the same name. If you help me to sell it I promise to give you half the sale proceeds at the time of closing. All your financial problems will go away.

I do my transactions transparently so you are free to respond in the open on this forum.

Looking forward to your assistance and a successful sale...

Good deal Concord .... :lol: how easy want some ppl to make money. Who bealives him?
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 03, 2007
Dear disadvantaged forum member,

I cannot help myself, but I received a very kind invitation from a widow of an oil magnate in Nigeria who may be able to. Assuming you have a bank account that she, or her attorney, can pay a little cash into.

Apparently if you allow them to get the money out of the country you can keep 10% of the 36 M USD as commission.

I am sure that they would be very pleased to hear from you and I have copied this message to them - perhaps they will be in touch?

Hope you get a quick resolution to your problem.

Jim

:| :| :|
wjms
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Need Help.. Dec 30, 2010
people of nigeria are lie to much and they made me fool and they have taken 47000dhs from me
khattab96
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 21, 2014
Good Morning…. Please send me a message if you are
willing to help me… I have one credit card limit is 60,000 and I am
paying every month 3,700/- AED but my liability still same now onwards I can’t
paying any more because I am in deep trouble now a days so I need your help can
anyone help me to pay this amount 60,000 AED… if you are willing to help me
please massage me
siaa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Jul 16, 2014
I have a credit card which was already expired and they did not issue me anymore the new credit card, can they still continue the interest in my credit card?
dex1127
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jan 03, 2015
Friends i have small business in sharjah.it,s going crices.i do,nt have anyway for help.my licence is expird.i do,nt know where i get help.i need help.help as a loan.plz if any body..i will security for return.
Thanks

tahirgorchani@gmail.com
tahirkhan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Need Help.. Aug 04, 2015
I have work experiance of 8 years in BPO I am from India, but due to some my job has lost I have my family and taken some money from others but trying to give them back but some or the other problem are coming in my life and I can't stable in life.

Please need your help I will return back on monthly basis need 3 lakhs.Hope some one can support me my contact number is +919970964488. As I belive in allha hope he will help me and remove from this problem
Parvez
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Sep 12, 2015
Good day, I need help regarding my ban due to health reason my email address is totoy_labsq@yahoo.com . thanks
cdelino
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 21, 2015
HI

I need financial support please help us I can,t pay my kids school fee i have three kids The last date is 25 now i don,t know what shoud i do please help us my id najma.karim@hotmail.com
school
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Oct 21, 2015
Hello....
Im new here...

I just want to ask how i will start a small business by selling a dried fruits from other country???

Thank you...
ujhane
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Oct 21, 2015
Hi, Gys,
I am looking for job in UAE for the position of Assistant manager or soothing similar to this. i hope your kind consideration support soon.

please contact me on saqib_javed2@yahoo.com
Mohdlari
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 23, 2015
Hai.guysam looking or ajob forinstrument technician.if u got any information plz inform me my no -0566287684
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 03, 2016
Dear all,

Please send me a message if you are willing to help me… I have one credit card limit is 36,000 and i am
paying every month 3000/- AED but my liability still same now onwards I can’t paying any more because I am in deep trouble now a days so I need your help can anyone help me to pay this amount 36,000 AED… if you are willing to help me please massage me. email: sagar4400@gmail.com
sagar4400
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Feb 11, 2016
hello,

I really need an immediate help and advise! i came here on an employment visa from a company. but before punching my visa my employer cancelled my visa saying financial crisis and i had to exit. but he didn't return my passport nor he gave me money or arranged my exit. from last so many days i was trying to contact this person and found him unavailable at his house and office,both were locked. i asked his brother who works as a doctor in Dubai and got an information that he left for Pakistan due to pending payment and cheque issues. I am stuck up here with out money and my passport to return back please advise. From some people i have got information that this guy is back in Dubai now.

--- Feb 11, 2016 ---

hello,

I really need an immediate help and advise! i came here on an employment visa from a company. but before punching my visa my employer cancelled my visa saying financial crisis and i had to exit. but he didn't return my passport nor he gave me money or arranged my exit. from last so many days i was trying to contact this person and found him unavailable at his house and office,both were locked. i asked his brother who works as a doctor in Dubai and got an information that he left for Pakistan due to pending payment and cheque issues. I am stuck up here with out money and my passport to return back please advise. From some people i have got information that this guy is back in Dubai now.

--- Feb 11, 2016 ---

hello,

Resham
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 05, 2016
i am mohamed, i have 2 shops and im in financial problem so if anyone intrested to buy this shop or partner pls do contact me to mdnizar24@gmail.com
mdnizar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 20, 2016
Elle wrote:
Go to police station and report this. They will issue a report then go to your consulate or embassy to show the report so they can issue you a new passport.
Elle16
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Apr 08, 2016
I just want to ask if its possible to know where ican know or search if i have eye scan here in dubai as far as i remmember when i enter dubai i donothave an eye scan but i just want to be sure thank u.......i hope someone can help me about this...thanks again
Janray
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum