Change Of Job Before One Year

Topic locked
Change of job before one year Jan 24, 2007
Hi dears. I m working in a dubai based company as manager. I have not completed my 1 year still. I got an offer from a company in DIC which is good for me. So anyone can guide me how can I change my visa to that company. If my employer didn't agreed to give NOC, then in case of ban can I pay some money to wave-off this ban?

imranmcse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 24, 2007
Is your company in the freezone? If it is you just need to stay with them for at least 6 months, no ban + NOC. If they will not give NOC the other company can still provide visa, they just need to pay some charges.

If your company is not in the freezone, you might get a ban and the only way around it is to ask the other company to provide you visit visa during the ban period.
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 24, 2007
You can pay 5000dhs and get your ban removed, no problem
CANADIANLEAFNATION
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 24, 2007
CANADIANLEAFNATION wrote:You can pay 5000dhs and get your ban removed, no problem

oh really? Thats another way to make profit! They really are very good at things like that !
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 24, 2007
CANADIANLEAFNATION wrote:You can pay 5000dhs and get your ban removed, no problem

So if I got a ban, I can pay 5000 dhs to remove the ban even I have not completed one year with the current employer. My brother u r 100% sure on this?
imranmcse
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 24, 2007
There are people in my office who have done this...To be sure just call up immigration and they will give you a definate answer...But that is what people in my office have told me that they have done. The only thing is your company might make you pay for the recruitment cost and all that jazz to be aware of the costs of moving companies before one year
CANADIANLEAFNATION
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum