AUSTRALIA DAY!

Topic locked
AUSTRALIA DAY! Jan 24, 2008
Hi guys, hope you're all doing well :) I'm an aussie who just moved to Dubai a few months ago and with Australia Day coming up on Saturday, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any place that will be 'celebrating'? Anywhere that's going to play some good Aussie tunes?!?!?! I heard that last year there was a pretty awesome aussie day celebration at the 'Barasti(?)'......
Thanks!javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

carly993
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 24, 2008
Aussie Legends at Rydges is an obvious choice, but anywhere that sells beer will do.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 24, 2008
aussie legends but be there at 12 as they shut the doors early due to over crowding

Try Nasasaussie or however its spelt at Al Manzil Hotel
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 24, 2008
Ok Thanks guys! HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!
carly993
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 24, 2008
There is nothing 'Aussie' about Aussie Legends. It is to say the least, a complete craphole.

If you're normal and not an axe murderer, and you're not some dude just cruising for aussie chicks on the forum, I am having an Australia day party.

PM me for details if you're interested. Kicks off at 2 and finishes at midnight, quite a few Australians coming, but some non-Aussies who are clearly jealous will also be there.

FWIW it is also India day as well... fitting that we're playing them in cricket at the moment.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum