Cultural Awareness Workshops

Topic locked
Cultural Awareness Workshops Apr 01, 2009
Cultural Awareness Workshops

Join us at 11am on the first Saturday of every month at Sharjah Heritage Museum to learn more about Islamic and UAE culture.

Discussions will centre on the subjects of customs, traditions, dress, marriage, etiquette and much more. Workshops will last approximately two hours and the informative talks and discussions will be led by Emirati staff from the Department of Interpretation and Education. Traditional refreshments will be served following each workshop.

No booking is necessary. Everybody is welcome!

Groups interested in this programme should contact the Department of Interpretation and Education on 06 554 2201 or via email at education@sharjahmuseums.ae

SMD Edcuation
Dubai Forum User

Apr 19, 2009
It is a great news as we need to promote culture and tradition at this time of history.
halcon
Dubai Forum User

Jul 04, 2009
it sounds interesting,,, plz can u inform me of anythng u do such thngs.

I'm n segregated university and work in activities office and i wana take the girls 2 a trip in UAE and one of the conditions that it should be more into educational. So such forums r nice and where else i can take them??
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Cultural Awareness Workshops Jul 05, 2009
SMD Edcuation wrote:Cultural Awareness Workshops

Join us at 11am on the first Saturday of every month at Sharjah Heritage Museum to learn more about Islamic and UAE culture.

Discussions will centre on the subjects of customs, traditions, dress, marriage, etiquette and much more. Workshops will last approximately two hours and the informative talks and discussions will be led by Emirati staff from the Department of Interpretation and Education. Traditional refreshments will be served following each workshop.

No booking is necessary. Everybody is welcome!

Groups interested in this programme should contact the Department of Interpretation and Education on 06 554 2201 or via email at education@sharjahmuseums.ae

This is interesting. If I ever arrive there I would join this as being part of my assimilation process since you don't do integration ;)

But don't worry, I have Arabic on my language list when there.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events