Cultural Awareness Workshops

Topic locked
Cultural Awareness Workshops Feb 05, 2009
Cultural Awareness Workshops

Join us at 10am on the first Saturday of every month at Sharjah Heritage Museum to learn more about Islamic and UAE culture.
Discussions will centre on the subjects of customs, traditions, dress, marriage, etiquette and much more. Workshops will last approximately two hours and the informative talks and discussions will be led by Emirati staff from the Department of Interpretation and Education. Traditional refreshments will be served following each workshop.
No booking is necessary. Everybody is welcome!
Groups interested in this programme should contact the Department of Interpretation and Education on 06 554 2201 or via email at education@sharjahmuseums.ae

ورش التوعية بثقافة الإمارات

ندعوكم للانضمام إلينا في السبت الأول من كل شهر في الساعة العاشرة صباحاً في متحف الشارقة للتراث للتعمق في جذور الثقافة الإسلامية والإماراتية .
تتركز المواضيع حول الأزياء والتقاليد واحتفالات الزواج وآداب السلوك وغيرها. تستغرق الورشة حوالي الساعتين حيث تدير النقاش سيدات إماراتيات من موظفات قسم الخدمات التعريفية والتعليمية.
يلي النقاش تقديم بعض المرطبات المحلية.
الحجز غير ضروري فالدعوة موجهة للجميع.
يرجى من المجموعات المهتمة بحضور البرنامج الاتصال بقسم الخدمات التعريفية والتعليمية على
الهاتف رقم: 06 554 2201
أو على البريد الالكتروني :
education@sharjahmuseums.ae

SMD Edcuation
Dubai Forum User

Jun 25, 2009
I hope this is still in on. On my next visit I shall attend a workshop and trust the proceedings are conducted in English.
A website of the proceedings so far should be created to evaluate the worth.
vistasad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events