This, I Really Hate...

Topic locked
This, I really hate... Oct 04, 2011
You know when you go get a hair cut/trim/color etc. And they wash your hair before hand: well, I hate when the put the plastic covering above the apron so water does not go down your back when they was your hair. The cold plastic against the skin bothers me...hate it :x

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: This, I really hate... Oct 04, 2011
I'll tell you what I don't like Ambassador. When some girl washes your hair then starts to give you one of those 'relaxing' head massage. It always kind of freaks me out!

I do not want a 'relaxing' head massage off some woman. In fact I don't want anything but my hair washed, thanks.

Of course I'm much too polite to say anything to them.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:I'll tell you what I don't like Ambassador. When some girl washes your hair then starts to give you one of those 'relaxing' head massage. It always kind of freaks me out!

I do not want a 'relaxing' head massage off some woman. In fact I don't want anything but my hair washed, thanks.

Of course I'm much too polite to say anything to them.

Haha, I am with you, its creepy. Especially when also put in one of those electric massage chairs.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Not creepy at all. if it's done properly it's super relaxing and feels fantastic. But some people are just rubbish at giving head massages. I like the salons that have a proper lie down bed for the wash basins, then you're not hurting your neck.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: This, I Really Hate... Oct 04, 2011
Talking about massages, when I was driving home the other day (Al Qasis area) I saw a shop sign:

Gang Massage. :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:Not creepy at all. if it's done properly it's super relaxing and feels fantastic. But some people are just rubbish at giving head massages. I like the salons that have a proper lie down bed for the wash basins, then you're not hurting your neck.

Err, I hate being touched like that, who wants to be 'relaxed' by another woman? Not me! And not by a man in a public place either!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Not creepy at all. if it's done properly it's super relaxing and feels fantastic. But some people are just rubbish at giving head massages. I like the salons that have a proper lie down bed for the wash basins, then you're not hurting your neck.

Err, I hate being touched like that, who wants to be 'relaxed' by another woman? Not me! And not by a man in a public place either!

Just close your eyes and imagine that it is herve BM.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mmmmm, I'll keep them open if that's ok :D
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:Talking about massages, when I was driving home the other day (Al Qasis area) I saw a shop sign:

The idea of a gang massage creates certain images.

I wonder what they really mean.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

blueshift wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Talking about massages, when I was driving home the other day (Al Qasis area) I saw a shop sign:

The idea of a gang massage creates certain images.

I wonder what they really mean.

It certainly does blueshift. And not pretty ones at that!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat