Party At Elegante

Topic locked
party at Elegante Mar 24, 2009
ok, so a colleague of mine is organizing a party at this club and asked me if I could pot about it here. check the details as he put them together.

Lollipop Thursdays at Club Elegante on March 26th . DJ Moe Tiger as the DJ (winner of 2007 Palme dj of the year) and DJ Moe (most popular radio DJ in the country) from Channel 4 (104.8) will be MC'ing the event. The event is already being advertised on Channel 4 Radio, on MBC (DJ Moe Tiger's show). This will also be the debut for the Lollipop Dolls, so we are giving girls free entry and letting them have free lollipop cocktails all night.

Every Thursday night. Lollipop Thursdays

Ladies no cover all night and Free Lollipop Cocktails and Free Drinks Specials ALL NIGHT

Emirates Crew -50% off for facecard

Come party with the LOLLIPOP Dolls!!!!

Legendary 2007 Palme Int'l Dj of the Year DJ MO Tiger along with DJ Moe from Channel 4 (104.8)

Single Ladies or Couples ONLY!!

Dress to Impress

Book your tables now. Contact Anthony 971 50 739 2928

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 24, 2009
what kind of music?
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 24, 2009
What fun is it for single ladies to come to a party with couples only!?

Are the coupled men looking for more women? Or do woman have to get bored by looking at coupled men...

Something is not right. Where's the single man?
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 25, 2009
Welcome to dis part of da wurld Robby....
Single guys always get the boot, especially at clubs n parties! Its racism of a different kind!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2009
But seriously single guy entry is no big deal, jus gotta have the right look, the right car and loads of disposable moolah.......n u can go nywhere u want!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2009
I have such good looks, they have to let me in or all the ladies come out the club all together :lol:
RobbyG

Mar 25, 2009
Edited
funkygibbon
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 25, 2009
Did you say hookers?! WOOHOO!
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 25, 2009
erm okay first off it's 104.8 Channel 4!

DJ Moe is one of my best mates!

For guys the entry is 60Dhs and it's free drinkies for the ladies till 1am - NOT all night!

I and my entourage will be there!

Lollipop runs for 5 weeks only!

FYI, Elegante is in the Royal Ascot Hotel - where Waxy's is.

Cheers.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dont judge so fast Mar 25, 2009
Actually guys, I am the promoter for this event. The reason we put couples only is to turn off all of the sleezy men that go to the clubs and harass women. Our company is from the U.S and we are just trying to bring more class to dubai. Guys, if you are dressed nice and there are enough girls coming in the club (which i dont think is a problem, since girls drink for free ALL night long) then you will not have a problem getting in.

We are all tired of clubs that have bad music, rude security, sleezy people and ridiculous price for drinks.

The Music that night will be a mix of everything, House, RnB, International. Something for everyone. Dj Mo from 104.8 will be Mc'ing and Mo tiger will be mixing. We are also having the Lolli-POP dolls which will be dancing and serving drinks all night.

Come and check it out, and if you have a bad time, then you can bad talk the event as much as you like. :) Hope to see everyone there!
UnidUS
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 25, 2009
That sounds quite better than the opening post.

'One thing though...Am I a sleezy man?!? :evil4:
RobbyG

Mar 25, 2009
It does actually say on the flyer till 1am dude!

Should be a good night though!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 25, 2009
going to an indian wedding which should be a good laf :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2009
funkygibbon wrote:there will be a bunch of stupid tw4ts that some how came to be so misguided that they think that their real life can be just like a 50 cent video if they try hard enough

HAHAHA! man that is so true.

funkygibbon wrote:the club will be full of sleazy little boys who think that every woman is a potential one night stand and they will try anything to score

You forgot to mention these are the same 50cent wannabe wankers who come in groups and think that being as obnoxious and irritating is somehow attractive to women

funkygibbon wrote: which they drove to in a blacked out Toyota Camry "ridin on 16s" wearing a white jacket thinkign that what they see in arab music videos and what is sold in Cool Cat clothes store is high-end or in anyway whatsoever desirable fashion

Buhahahaha....blacked out ( 1996 ) camrys riding on 16's (or 1989 3 series BMW's)

funkygibbon wrote:dirty rats with diesel fuel in their hair, white jackets, skin tight jeans and snakeskin shoes
I couldn't have described these lowlifes better lol

You couldn't be more right. These Amr Diab and 50 cent wannabes was the reason I dropped clubing. I never did drink but enjoyed the music, atmosphere and dancing.
desertdudeshj

Mar 26, 2009
No, it will be a totally different crowd due to the people that are playing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 27, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:No, it will be a totally different crowd due to the people that are playing.

he chocos... did you go? how was the party?
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 27, 2009
Cancelled due to a licencing issue for one of the DJ's, however will be on next week.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 28, 2009
Boo-urns.
I was hoping to hear what the crowd/music/sleaze-factor was like.

I met DJ Mo once. Seemed like a very laid back relaxed guy.
Love his show as well.
dresden
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat