K-9 Friends Fundraiser On Radio

Topic locked
K-9 Friends Fundraiser on Radio Mar 14, 2007
Asc-26 tends to ramble on (does, not tends) but she posted the following:

asc_26 wrote: Let's pass the hat. Dhs.10/- from me for Concord's dawg (K-9).

Which reminded me that tomorrow radio station 92.0 (on the FM dial) will be conducting a serious of auctions and funraising events throughout the day. So tune in and pitch in if you can.

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 14, 2007
Ohh my.. :?

How much we need to raise for K-9, so you can tutor S&O's son? Don't ask much. Geez...i am not good at fundraising event.

I delegate the collection to Jeevan. C'mon guys..
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 14, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Ohh my.. :?

How much we need to raise for K-9, so you can tutor S&O's son? Don't ask much. Geez...i am not good at fundraising event.

Just listen to the radio and make a pledge. As of 8:00 am this morning, one particular "package" had a high bid of 46,000.00 AED and hopefully is well above that by now (I am at work - not workings as I type - so don't know the latest amount).

Tomorrow they'll be loads of opportunities to make a contribution.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 14, 2007
Concord wrote:

Just listen to the radio and make a pledge. As of 8:00 am this morning, one particular "package" had a high bid of 46,000.00 AED and hopefully is well above that by now (I am at work - not workings as I type - so don't know the latest amount).

I listened to the radio while dressing up. DF will make its contribution provided you have to tutor S&O's son for a week. Deal?

Guys...Concord for tutorial. Jeevan, please facilitate. :oops:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 14, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Concord wrote:

I listened to the radio while dressing up. DF will make its contribution provided you have to tutor S&O's son for a week. Deal?

Guys...Concord for tutorial. Jeevan, please facilitate. :oops:

Stop already you are messing things up. I was about to give you the benefit of the doubt but they must be right about you. Geeeeeeezzzzz
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 14, 2007
Just say you appreciate donations for K-9, but don't like to make any selfless and voluntary work for K-9.

Benefit of the doubt? I don't ask for it. You have all the right to take, absorb, retain and save in your memory whatever they said about me, but then again...

:cat:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 14, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Just say you appreciate donations for K-9, but don't like to make any selfless and voluntary work for K-9.

wrong again!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 14, 2007
damn i am tired of this save the dogs crap coz the land lord increased the rent every where. on tv, news paper, radio now here as well!!

export them to filipines, they eat them over there,

make some good money.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 14, 2007
friggin ppl dyin all around the world, and all the white man can think of is dogs. tsk tsk tsk
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 14, 2007

Thanks for your concern asc, we have found a solution to our Son's tuition.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 15, 2007
xibit wrote:damn i am tired of this save the dogs crap coz the land lord increased the rent every where. on tv, news paper, radio now here as well!!

export them to filipines, they eat them over there,
make some good money.

Not everyone...only those who are insane. :x
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 15, 2007
Man, some of you just don't get it do you. Without K9 there would be stray and wild dogs roaming the streets all over the place, breeding like heck, getting into rubbish bins for food etc.

Which would you prefer, a charity who keeps strays off the street and finds them loving homes, or packs of dogs runnnig amock all over the place?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 15, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Man, some of you just don't get it do you. Without K9 there would be stray and wild dogs roaming the streets all over the place, breeding like heck, getting into rubbish bins for food etc.

Which would you prefer, a charity who keeps strays off the street and finds them loving homes, or packs of dogs runnnig amock all over the place?

Good point Chocs
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 17, 2007
Man, some of you just don't get it do you. Without K9 there would be stray and wild dogs roaming the streets all over the place, breeding like heck, getting into rubbish bins for food etc.

sure, we'd like a group of ppl wasting time and resourses on a bunch of dogs, instead of dealing with real problems. after all, why should they give "charity" to poor labours who earn 250 dhs a month. i mean dogs ARE more valuble than humans arent they ?

tsk tsk tsk

:notworthy: white ppl. pfft
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat